When do elections for Apostolic elections take place?

When do elections for Apostolic elections take place so I can gain control. Louis has control now and I am at war with him. He has forced three elections on me to take back his cities which I have defied. I was hoping to have control by now as I was only a couple of votes short last time even when he had everyone's support.

-=Mark=-

When do elections for Apostolic elections take place so I can gain control. Louis has control now and I am at war with him. He has forced three elections on me to take back his cities which I have defied. I was hoping to have control by now as I was only a couple of votes short last time even when he had everyone's support.

-=Mark=-

3 resolutions

depending on game speed. On Marathon it around 10 or 15 turns per resolution.

cool, that will be helpful for future games. Unfortunately for me the French and Japanese have become Portugal's vassal and they have all declared war on me. I lost half my army on a single turn and it's too late to come back from this. Portugal has a few swarms of cavalry and annihilating my poor knights and UU musketmen.

Thanks
-=Mark=-

If you install the BUG mod, it will be in the Victory Conditions section of the Members tab (if IIRC). It's much easier to track that way.

If you elect not to put forth any resolutions, does that mean the palace stays yours forever?

Whoever builds the AP gets to keep the building (with the benefit of always being eligible for election). But, not putting forth any resolution does not extend your term as head of the AP. No resolution counts the same as putting forth a resolution and after a certain number of votes, new elections are held.

Top Bottom