Where are the scores for beta?

Craterus22

King
I have been looking around the site, but have not yet found out if scores are suppossed to be viewable.

I have submitted scores and can see them in the "my submissions" secction, but I can't see any scores when I go to the HOF page (I can only see titles).

I use IE... so perhaps the scores are only viewable with firefox? ;)

This is a "Special" beta fortnight, just that little bit longer than a real one. There are always bugs in beta versions, after all ;).

Seriously though, we'll most likely do it a little after the first Gauntlet finishes.

We update III HOF on the 5th and 20th of every month, so I decided on the 10th and 25th for IV, at least initially. There may be a day delay this time around as the 25th of December is apparently a holiday of some sort in some sections of the world.

A fortnight is 14 days.

One attoparsec per microfortnight approximately equals one inch per second. The actual figure is approximately 1.00432766 inches per second.

The speed unit of one furlong per fortnight is a barely noticeable 0.166 millimetres per second, or roughly one centimetre per minute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortnight

Craterus22 said:
Well I just entered submission 140 --- I think my last one was number 40 and that was around 10 days ago...
The real number of entries will remain a mystery until the update. :mischief: I will say that 140 is inflated. There's lot of wasted dummy/test submissions from staff that got assigned entry numbers.

Craterus22 said:
hof should be filling up... are you guys missing any sections of the hof that need entries? maybe settler difficulty?
Well, I just looked at the tables and it looks like they're all empty...:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craterus22
hof should be filling up... are you guys missing any sections of the hof that need entries? maybe settler difficulty?

Well, I just looked at the tables and it looks like they're all empty...

-----

mmmmkay - yes the public tables are empty... are there any places on the tables that you have access to that are underrepresented?

if yes - perhaps you could get some last minute entries to fill them up?

if not - great

Craterus22 said:
mmmmkay - yes the public tables are empty... are there any places on the tables that you have access to that are underrepresented?
Craterus, I do appreciate your HOF enthusiasm, and I'm by no means trying to stifle it. However, my usual policy is not to discuss details about pending updates.

One of the fun (or maybe frustrating) elements of the Hall of Fame is the suspense of the updates and finding out about games that weren't publically posted about in the forum.

It is neither frustrating or fun... I simply asked a question designed to find out if there were any weak spots participation-wise.

If there were... a statement from you would probably prompt some submissions to fill it up so that there would not be any empty spots when you publish the first HOF. If there are weak spots, then I am sure you will get a bunch of submissions for the second publish to fill any gaps.

Its your show - run it any way you want.

Craterus22 said:
Its your show - run it any way you want.
:blush: While it's true that I run the Hall of Fame as I think best, it's certainly not my Hall of Fame. This place does belong to the players.

Even if I may disagree with you, I do appreciate your insights, opinions and feedback. I rely very much on the honest posts of players so that I and the staff know how we're doing.

Top Bottom