Where's the smoke for the...

By the way, I take back what I said about new models not in Fire yet. I think I'm not spoiling things to reveal that players of Luchuirp and Khazad, for instance, will have many nice new models. :)

Oh yeah, some of these new models are sweet. And i sure hope we're gonna get a new Basium model, just for extra kick-ass-ness.

1. Fellowship
2. Runes
3. OO
4. Veil
5. Order
6. ??
7. ??

My guess would be 2 more religions.

I think Kael mentioned at least 2 more religions, one worshipping Lugus and one worshipping Esus.

Those are under consideration for "Shadow".

Yay ;D

By the way, Kael, can I have your permission to steal some of the concepts (as they are mostly from older mythologies anyway ;P) of your mod/rpg ? Please ? ;D

Definitly, FfH uses a ton of ideas from other sources (including other amazing modmakers here at civfanatics) and we freely share anything we create. So feel free.

No, I dont think a dual map is going to be a realistic possibility. It would have been cool, but we are going another direction which I tihnk works well too.

Expand the map vertically and split it horizontally, then put a impassable tile between them?

No the best way to create hell for the player is to bring back pollution from the older civs but make it much worse. Every turn one tile on a city's fat cross turns into fallout and you have to have an adept and legion of workers in order to keep your city healthy. Now that would be hell.

We have some pretty good ideas about hell, and we touched by the split map idea, but that would mean players of small maps would really be playing maps twice that size, which means slow down time.

I'm as disappointed as anyone that dual maps is likely not going to happen, but so far I agree with wilboman that what we're doing now is a very cool alternative.

No the best way to create hell for the player is to bring back pollution from the older civs but make it much worse. Every turn one tile on a city's fat cross turns into fallout and you have to have an adept and legion of workers in order to keep your city healthy. Now that would be hell.
Hell for the player, all right.

Mass polution all over the map!
That reminds me of good old civ2.
Alwas have 30 workers ready to clean up :)

Top Bottom