Which AI personality annoys you the most?

I could make a joke and say "All of them", but that's rather lame.

Ramalamadingdong (Siam) irritates me. Conquers all he wants, but gets super angry if you even wage a defensive war. In fact, he denounces you for the sake of denouncing.

Ramkamhaeng. Hates me forever, and is the personification of the Passive-Agressive Dickhead.

Dido - Just stop.

Washington can be annoying if I start next to him, he always ruins my city placement.

Dido is funny because the other AIs always seem to pile on and take her out. In my experience, she will get whacked by some confederation of AIs in the Renaissance.

Your English is good! If you said it was your native language, I don't think anyone would've questioned it.

Thanks Peter!

Dido is funny because the other AIs always seem to pile on and take her out. In my experience, she will get whacked by some confederation of AIs in the Renaissance.

I noticed this in a lot of games and they seem to have a favour to take out Theo too. Maybe the AI is annoying to itself with certain configurations of Leaders.

Has someone tried a game with just all the female Leaders? I wonder how this turns out. Cat fight! Haha - - - no, no offense to all the female Civ players.

:p

Ghengis bugs me too. His personality is perfect for me - he always wants to be friends and he forgives my warmongering. Trouble is, he ALWAYS whacks my CS allies and everyone in the world hates him afterward. I have no choice but to denounce him. If he would just found a city and whack a neighboring AI like a good ghengis, we'd get along fine.

But noooooooo.

Several times, I've found Genghis very friendly to me, yet declaring war on city-states that are my allies! Like, does he not even see any contradiction there? Since I can't bring myself to attack a friend unless I already planned to do it beforehand anyway, I often find myself surrounding every tile of his CS victim with my units so that he can't capture it even if he bombards it down to 1 HP.

I get to whittle down his forces using the CS, without having to declare war.

Bismarck- He loves backstabbing you, seriously, never accept open borders from him, and watch out when he becomes "Friendly" with you. He also demands way to much and offers way to little in trade deals.

Maria(The Portugal one)- She's just an who loves to turn the world against you because you share a border. On top of this, she is only half is strong as you when she does her crap.

Has someone tried a game with just all the female Leaders? I wonder how this turns out.

Yes. I played Hiawatha against all the female leaders. This may be a coincidence, but it was a very easy game where they all wanted to be my friend while they backstabbed each other.

Yes. I played Hiawatha against all the female leaders. This may be a coincidence, but it was a very easy game where they all wanted to be my friend while they backstabbed each other.

Oh wow. Hiawatha is quite the lady-killer.

Top Bottom