Which Civ do you recommend to a guy for tourism/science.

Xenthou

Chieftain
So I recently got Civ 5 and have been loving it. I have played a mix of everything; dominating as the Assyrians early game with siege towers, telling the world congress "un-intelligent AI says what?" with Babylon (science victory), and making everyone add my civ of Brazil as a must visit on their list of overpriced places they dream of.
So after managing through that cheesy thread, I'd like to ask for a new civ to play, I like playing on 4/5 (difficulty) and I prefer every map type. And I am honestly looking for a science or tourism victory, gotta love peaceful victories and paying a civ 3000 out of my 9000 for everything they have.
Cheers! ~ Vladimir

Any Civ for tourism.

Babylon or Korea for science.

Try a Byzantium culture victory by getting three faith buildings per city through your religion, go through the piety policy tree and pick the sacred sites reformation. With all that extra happiness, grow your empire as wide as possible. Much easier to accomplish on 4/5 difficulty than the high difficulties.

Top 2 for Science : Babylon & Korea
Top 2 for Cultural Victory: Brazil & France

Since you already tried Babylon and Brazil, go for Korea and France now - same victory preferences, but a bit different approaches.

Top Bottom