Which faction has the coolest Headquarters

Well

• Total voters
Is it just me, or does the Spartan HQ appear reminiscent of the old Defence Ministry HQ in Baghdad, Iraq?

I voted for the Pirates HQ, yohoho. Nothing like Tortuga, but this ain't Disneyland!

Gaians...although the Hive has the coolest base design.

I can't really decide. When I saw the Usurper's HQ (When playing as them) after I won a Subspace Victory, I though their HQ looked like the alien fleet coming in to land to take over Planet. However I'll have to go with the Drones HQ as I was trying Perfection's method of closing my eyes and touching the screen at random (randomly scrolling too) and twice in a row my finger was on the Drone's HQ.

Tell me, how does the Cyborgs drink their tea during their ultimate high in bases like that? It seems they're packed together like sandwiches or something, not much room to move about, not like they wanted to anyway, but still, how do they do it? The Pirates have large domes. Also the Caretakers are a mystery. How do they do it too? Their bases look so cramped

Looking at pure architecture, disregarding the background, I'd go for the gemstone look of the Consciousness. However, IRL, I'd prefer living in the Believer's cathedral - though not society! - as it looks both stylish and comfy.

Looking at pure architecture, disregarding the background, I'd go for the gemstone look of the Consciousness. However, IRL, I'd prefer living in the Believer's cathedral - though not society! - as it looks both stylish and comfy.

Actually, the Believer's cathedrals are probably built like the churchs of old. Big space for worship, tiny cells for your living space... I'd rather try to guess what's it like inside a Drone enclave myself.

Arggh, Lal's quote on rec commons was sooo useful in figuring out just what was inside all those funny little domes, towers, and bubbles.

Actually, the Believer's cathedrals are probably built like the churchs of old. Big space for worship, tiny cells for your living space... I'd rather try to guess what's it like inside a Drone enclave myself.

Probably, you're right. However, I work under the assumption that I get to take over an old building and do whatever I want with it.

Caretakers. The alien cities are naturally cooler looking, and the Caretakers' pic looks better than the Usurpers'.

Stupid quoted posts not counting towards the "10 characters minimum" restriction.

Probably, you're right. However, I work under the assumption that I get to take over an old building and do whatever I want with it.

True, and as I said I often wondered what goes on inside one of those arcologies. As Lal often said "The very character of a base can be determined by a quick trip to the Rec Commons..." Very insightful on how several groups spent their leisure time and how they lived out their philosphies.

Wonder how the Cybernetic Rec Commons look :eek: ?

Living in and around the oceans, having lots of ships, plunder, pillage, bath and suntan? Sign me up :)

Alternatively I could enroll in the University. Those halls and sideways are full of life and unexpected little ecospheres you wouldnt have dreamed of existing...

Pirates! Obviously! It's a geodestic dome! Floating!!

Runner-up would be the Believers. I just love Gothic cathedrals.

Probably a little cubical and a modem so you can play whatever passes for Everquest in that time period. :D

Edit: Again, can someone tell me where I can find these pictures, especially in a larger size?

Bah, the left side of their brain probably wouldn't allow them to do such things :lol:
They probably sit in their cubicle and paint pictures and write novels and then when the afternoon comes, they get their tea, sit on an artificial terrace with the other cyborgs, while chatting about their days and their cats (which were issued to them for company). Did you know that the afternoon tea break is their ultimate high.
So yeah, I don't think they have enough right brain lobe for video games :lol:

But they might, in the form of simulations in order to explore the issue of further increasing their efficiency quotient in routine tasks and under extraordinary circumstances.

Personally, I think it looks rather like this.

Tonight the believers are ticklin' my fancy.

Top Bottom