Which mod is the : "turd in the hamper"?

forcedalt

Warlord
I am having a really good game , but , alas , it keeps crashing on the same turn. I tried reinstalling the game , and , reloading the save before crash ,and , yes , i loaded from the mods screen with the exact same mods enabled ,and , yes: i cleared cache ,and mod user data.
It crashes on the same turn : 175 *sob* and , while processing the same AI turn. My conclusion is : one of the many mods i am running is: causing the AI to be destined to do some type of game crashing behavior.
I love all these mods , but , its obvious one or more of them is part of the problem.
So : i am going to scrap this game , and , start over ,but , i am going to sacrifice one of these mods in the hopes of having a more stable game next time.
I am just asking opinion on which of these y'all think is the most "game crashiest" mod of the bunch.
I am leaning towards "less hate" , since , it alters basic AI behaviors , and , they are pretty much carved in stone , in the core file. I am not sure though. It could be a mix of mods that : just don't go together well. I know that no modders can test their own mods against all other mods that exist.

Top Bottom