While We Wait: Part 4

Cheers j_ :)

Just realised all the maps are gone from older NES threads :(

NES2 V maps can be found on the NES wiki. It's a cool Symphony D.-made animated GIF. Just sayin'.

I do love animated maps over time :)

PS: I don't like Hillary but Im finding myself influenced by all this talk of Obama being the Anti-Christ. There is something cult-like about him, don't you think? :o

Obama isn't anti-christ!!!! He is christian, hello?

Time for random statistics!

The NESing forum has 41.3% of all threads created in the Civ3 Stories and Tales forum, which includes the regular section and Succession Games. However, NESing contains 56.1% of all posts created in the Civ3 Stories and Tales forum.

NESing also represents 5.6% of ALL posts created on the Civilization Fanatics' Forums. Not bad, given that our community (estimated at 50 members, fluctuating) is about .03% of the total number of CFC members.

So can I statistially say we're teH sh1t?

what do you mean we can't lurk? I lurk all the time.

Symphony D. said:
You forgot that John McCain is a Manchurian Candidate. ;)

Yes indeed! It could very well be a master plan by world communists. McCain will impose communism, Obama will impose Sharia law and may also be the Anti-Christ, while Hillary supports the ongoing New World Order agenda. So those are the three choices for the US electorate :lol:

das said:
But... what does that make Javier Solana? :p

I must confess my ignorance yet again. I just looked up a Wikipedia article on him, im not sure whats so villanous about him yet. He seems like a nice guy :)

sp1023 said:
Obama isn't anti-christ!!!! He is christian, hello?

Well thats the thing about the Anti-Christ, supposedly he will be everyone's hero in the beginning.

I reccomend we all start stockpiling arms and building bomb-proof bunkers so we keep on NESing after the apocalypse.

Ooh, Fallout NES!

Obama will impose Sharia law and may also be the Anti-Christ

I might be mixing my eschatologies here, but wasn't the Anti-Christ supposed to restore the Roman Empire rather than the Caliphate? ;)

I just looked up a Wikipedia article on him, im not sure whats so villanous about him yet. He seems like a nice guy :)

supposedly he will be everyone's hero in the beginning.

Exactly! ;) That and he is more geographically suited for the aforementioned Roman Empire thing. But most importantly, he was granted some new powers by a document named "Recommendation #666". There's no arguing with the numbers! :p

I reccomend we all start stockpiling arms and building bomb-proof bunkers so we keep on NESing after the apocalypse.

From what I recall of living in Israel, erez87 has a head-start. ;)

I might be mixing my eschatologies here, but wasn't the Anti-Christ supposed to restore the Roman Empire rather than the Caliphate? ;)
Quite. That makes him me.

:evil:

I'm pretty sure Satan also believes in God. :p

Are you being sarcastic?

Exactly! ;) That and he is more geographically suited for the aforementioned Roman Empire thing. But most importantly, he was granted some new powers by a document named "Recommendation #666". There's no arguing with the numbers! :p

From what I recall of living in Israel, erez87 has a head-start. ;)

Yes, romans will own us all. Random post.

Are you being sarcastic?

Are you suggesting that Satan is an atheist? That'd be decidedly silly of him. :p

Which, incidentally, is what I was pondering about. How will we know if Obama is the Anti-Christ? Should he conquer the Mediterranean Basin? Crucify people? Or just set Washington D.C. on fire?

Top Bottom