Who has the best griddy?

Who has the best griddy?

• Total voters

Plains-Cow

Best Resource; Always Wins
I've had the Crypt Keeper-Severus Snape hybrid asking me this question in my head for THREE DAYS now because I can't decide who has the best griddy. At first I went with 1 because they've got that Northwest Swing posture, but number 2 has that lazy leg action going on. However, 3 can't be ignored because it's an elderly person over 75 clearly trying their hardest while looking like they're doing the Monster Mash, but 4 is a legit ballman. Of course, there's also number 5, who looks like they're literally poised to outrun a cheetah to the nearest sandwich stand.

So for the love of Sid, help me decide who has the best griddy?

You need a definition here: Wtf is a "griddy"?

Philatelphia?

I guess nobody intends to answer my question as to what a "griddy" is. :huh:

The Griddy is a dance move. Basically you tap your feet on the ground while swinging your arms back and forth. I only know what it is from watching too much NBA

The thing that is the same in all 5 examples of the video.

The thing that is the same in all 5 examples of the video.
You do realize that I don't really watch a lot of that sort of thing, right?

You need a definition here: Wtf is a "griddy"?
At this point, a "griddy" is like a pizza. It's a basic series of steps/dance moves, but at this point, you can easily make it your own. YouTube has many such examples.

At this point, a "griddy" is like a pizza. It's a basic series of steps/dance moves, but at this point, you can easily make it your own. YouTube has many such examples.
Unfortunately, I've yet to find a decent YT video of medieval dancing in the style I learned in the SCA. Either the steps are different or the melody is different. I wouldn't have thought it possible to make one of my favorite dances utterly bland and boring, but the people in the video did a spectacular job of it (making it bland and boring).

Top Bottom