Who is your least favourite AI opponent?

The Washington.

No matter how behind he seems to be, somehow he gets to his lovely Minutemen when I'm still playing around with crossbows and higher education, and then the fact he's pasted the world with settlements without any diplomatic friction with anyone halfway nice suddenly looks all this threatening. And the Minutemen have their terrain bonus so it's just ugh dealing with them. And even if he had no iron growing up all the minutemen are just poof there, no why would he have to pay for the units he gets, he is a computer player...

Shoshone for me. How they can bloat like a pufferfish and still keep so friendly relations that any attempt to slow them down results in world war against me is beyond me.

Alexander by a mile. Will war/denounce you all game long and never surrenders. I hate that bastage. The only saving grace is he usually drives every civ to revile him.
Surprised no one has said Portugal. Can't stand her. Will never take a fair deal. Snarky as heck. Always plotting.
I can have hate for Russia in that we play similarly and her expansion drives me nuts but she can be a truly great ally. Our friendship and common ideology in my last game got me back into it during a rough mid-game, and eventually it was a race between just the two of us before the relationship fell apart.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

-Sweden....royal arrogant pain in the ass.

Who else I hate?
-Ethopia....always spreading his religion

Kamehameha.

I'm working on my 4th game for the Hall of Fame -- he's been in all 4 games (I never pick leaders, even though it is allowed.)

He's been a declared friend in all 4 games, and in all 4 games, he's backstabbed me.

After I'm up to date on my reading, I'm going back in game, I started a late war with him last nights, hoping to blow up Honolulu with my advanced navy. :) I hate that bastard.

Maria I always backstabs me, especially when she's my neighbor. I got really friendly with her, but I was forced to war with one of her DoF'd civs and she immediately declared war on me ~5 turns later while I was DoF'd with her.

Enrico Dandolo just because he doesnt do anything he is the most useless leader in the whole game as the AI.

Please be my friend because i am weak.

At least other Ai try something sure they are douchebags but this guy enrico its just annoying how he allways wants to be friends wich results in hate by warmongers and after few turns he is killed and i still have the negative modifier :(

Top Bottom