who plays with me?

If there wasn't the rest of the sentence with "sworn enemy for life and so on"...;)

Please hold out your hands to shake each others'...

It seems that we have reached the edge of a continental war, but we stopped at time...
This is due to Roman Empire!

With no words from the Mayans that indicates peace the defenders of Chichen Itza have killed two jawelin throwers.

It is feared that the Mayans are simply hoping to destroy as much as they can before their end, having sent all their troops north and leaving their cities empty.
We, the Germans however have again sent offers of peace to the Mayans hoping that this time they will accept.

Merry Christmas to you! I'm going in vacation ;)
Bathsheba: where are you? :confused:
See you 30 of december!

GPS to Micaello.

Battle report: 4 pillages around chichen itza. Lost a 3/4 javelin thrower against a 1/4 swordsman (swordsman becomes 2/5). Catapult reduces 4/4 pike at CI to 3/4.

Knutis said:
It is feared that the Mayans are simply hoping to destroy as much as they can before their end, having sent all their troops north and leaving their cities empty.
We, the Germans however have again sent offers of peace to the Mayans hoping that this time they will accept

You steal our cities and then ask us to shake your hand? We'd rather perish with honour.

In historical books "The peace of Quiriguà" will be maybe remembered as beginning of peace in oriental part of continent! :king:

Happy new years! :)

I sent turn 150f-330ad to Jokeslayer on Dec 22. I have emailed him to see if he received and played the turn. There seems to be some confusion as to where this game is stuck

Top Bottom