Who Wants to get a Senario started about The Middle Ages?

popadukes31

Chieftain
I was thinking about making a Senario about the middle ages with Knights and lords governing diffrent lands all under the rule of a king. so here is my idea...

Countries:
England
France
Holy Rome
Poland/Lithuania
Russia
Sweeden
Finland
Denmark
Byzantine Empire
and inside every country there are diffrent lords governing a part of land, and the king tells you what he wants, and you have to do what you can to please him.:king: it may be take back spain from the muslims, or to raise your taxes, etc.

Another idea is to gain units from villages, and also to be able to have Sucessors and regins, like Henry The VIII of england to pass on the crown to Edward once he dies. simple.:king:

Allthough i don't have many ideas yet, im shure others will. if anybody is intrested please comment and get this thing started!!!:D

Something I would use to do so would include the following (if I had the techical know-how & the tools to do so):

-Make the mod based on the "Charlemagne" mod. Modifications it would have incude a map of Europe & the Middle East, the religions related to mid-age & rennaisance Europe (catholic, muslim, east orthodox, judhaism, anglican, lutheran & calvinist). It also depends on what part of the European Middle Ages you intend to recreate (i.e. Holy Roman Empire's formation, Crusades, Asian invasions, Spanish Reconquista, Hundred Year's War...) in order to include the necessary & managable.

Civ I'd include (it's ALL of Europe & the neighboring parts of Asia & Africa):

-Byzantine Empire
-France
-Aquitaine
-Lombardy
-Papal States
-England (Anglesaxons)
-Wales
-Ireland
-Scotland
-Castille/Leon (North-central Spain)
-Aragon/Navarra (Northeastern Spain)
-Portugal
-Cordoba Caliphate (Islamic Spain)
-Abbasyd Caliphate (Islamic Arabia)
-Scandinavia (Vikings)
-Poland
-Teutonic Knights (Baltic countries)
-Saxony
-Hungary
-Bavaria
-Russia
-Kiev (Ukraine)
-Mongol Empire (yes, they messed with Eastern Europe)
-Holland
-Seljuk Turks
-Holy Roman Empire
-Mameluks (Egypt & Northern Africa)

Top Bottom