Trade advisor:

REPUBLIC

Military advisor:

Trade advisor

Foreign minister:

Originally posted by addiv
(Advisor Pics)
edit: I don't see why it doesn't work :confused:

The filenames are case-sensitive; the images you posted all have a filename with a capitalized first letter and the links are all lowercase. Nice bunch of shots, though :goodjob:

There was one heavily edited screenshot by Matrix somewhere. I think it was in Civ3 Gen. "What civ1 would look like in Civ3" (with the fog and culture borders).

I just realized that we have a glaring omission on this thread. Namely, the often-quoted Nuclear Threat, originally posted as a ZIPped BMP in another thread by Civ1Fan:

Originally posted by covok48
God those screenshots are sooo cool! Is there a way that I could post a screen shot from an old mac? How would this be possible? I have so much juicy stuff I post on here!

To take screenshots for Mac:

Press: Apple Key, Shift, 3
(Takes pic of entire screen)

Press: Apple Key, Shift, 4
(Takes a pic of a rectangular section of the screen, after releasing keys drag around what part of the screen you want to take a pic of.)

Press: Apple Key, Shift, 4, Caps Lock
(Takes a picture of an open window, after releasing keys click on the window which you want)

I use this for my mac but it is (relatively) new. I reckon it should be the same though for an older mac.

Rufus T.Firefly said:
Hello gentlemen, I would convert the civ1 advisors on civ3. Someone of you can give me ALL of them (era & gov specific, if you can with different expression?)

Thanks so much,

RTF

Here are all the advisors as they appear in the news when a new governement is formed.

x == tech level
(x==0) == ancient
(x==1) == modern

y == type of governement
(y==0) == despotism
(y==1) == monarchy
(y==2) == republic/democracy (diff gvnmts, but similar advisors)
(y==3) == communism

Though you can reach communism in ancient times thanks to the pyramids, there's no ancient communist advisors in the game.
They are dos-civ advisors, i dont know about the other civ1.
There are different expressions during in the diplomatic screen, but, unfortunately, i never printscreened them.

Attachments

• advisors.gif
    advisors.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,071
Uh, addiv, in your first set of screenies (intro) there's something strange in the 3rd one... (the one with volcanoes) look at the text...

You mean the 4rd one, with the time and date after the text? I don't know where that came from, I've always had that in Civ. Perhaps the person I copied the game from put that in the intro text, although that was in '95 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom