Wildmana 7.x - Out of sync thread

spurrrrrrrrr

Chieftain
Rules for this thread:

- NO QUESTIONS ABOUT GAMEPLAY OR RULE RELATED QUESTIONS!!

- DON'T THANK OUR BELOVED GOD KING SEPHI IN THIS THREAD EXCEPT ATTACHED TO AN OOS REPORT!!

- NO OTHER COMMENTS THAN OOS REPORTS & DISCUSSIONS!!

- POST ALL THE OTHER STUFF YOU GOT IN THE "WM 7.0 DOWNLOAD" OR BUG THREAD.

Thank you :)

When reporting OOS keep in mind
- random OOS on map creation (turn 0) are quite common. Simply save the game and rehost fixes it
- when experiencing OOS check if everyone has the same exact install (espically the modules folder could be interesting)
- please mention how often you experience OOS (like every 3 turns or every 1000 turns)
- post a pair of OOS logs (they are saved in the BTS folder)

Hi Sephi,

here is the OOS-Log. We receive an OOS like every 1-3 rounds. Shall I also upload the savegame?

Regards & Merry Christmas,
spurrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• OOSLog.rar
    55.3 KB · Views: 108
I need OOSlogs from atleast two comps that are out of sync (so that I can compare the logs). Savegames would be nice too (again, I need both so that I can compare). And it has to be from the exact same turn.

Not so much a report but:

You mention OOS on map creation. I've noticed they come up more often when using All Unique Features. The traditional save/load works to fix it, but then there are random feature signs around on tiles that do not have any of the unique features.
Is this just the usual OOS on map creation or does the option have specific problems with it that could be resolved?

Only my computer created an OOS-Log. The other three didn't. Can we somehow change that? So that EVERY involved PC creates an OOS-Log?

The savegame with 4 ppl is attached to this thread first. (Amba...)

Second savegame is from a game with only 3 ppl but with the same problem. (Autosave...)

Attachments

• Amba AD-0371.rar
    740.6 KB · Views: 65
  • AutoSave_AD-0268.rar
    593.7 KB · Views: 56
thanks Fafnir, I might found the problem for the turn 0 OOS (Unique Features was using sorenrand instead of maprand)

spurrrrr, i need two OOS logs from the same turn, else I can't compare them. I know it is very annoying that the logs aren't always saved.

This savegame goes OOS every round :(

We play Khazad, Sidar and Calabim.

Regards, spurrrrrrrrr

Attachments

• True AD-0185.rar
    682.7 KB · Views: 60
Had to abandon a game of Wild Mana at turn 160 for the first time due to constant OOS :sad:, repeating every turn until i turned off automated ranged attack on my archers (maybe coincidence, maybe not). Will post up a pair of OOS logs later if possible when I load the save with a friend and try to recreate it.

I have updated the hotfix. Now blocks the automation of ranged attacks in multiplayer. Let me know if the OOS is still around.

Hotfix fixed the OOS we got past originally through turning off automated ranged attack. The game stopping OOS has not been fixed though, here are the OOS Logs from both players.

Attachments

• OOSLogs.rar
    94.6 KB · Views: 75
It happened two turns in a row we havent tried saving and continuing further, it happens every time we end turn on the latest save (which that OOS log is from) with or without the latest hotfix.

Top Bottom