Wimbledon 2008

Darth_Pugwash

wobble wobble
Who's your tip to win the tournament this year?

A Federer-Nadal final is almost inevitable IMHO, and while I can certainly see Nadal winning it I slightly favour Federer to take a sixth title.

It isn't gravel so Federer has to be the favorite, but Nadal is certainly the main contestant for the other spot in the finals...

Finnish tennis has good future outlooks... the Finn Henri Kontinen has reached the final of the boys' competition.

Predictions for the final tomorrow? I reckon Federer in five sets.

Federer in six.

I believe the reports of Federer's demise have been greatly exaggerated. :D

It's raining again...

Great game so far. To bad Federer has such a hard time taking advantage of his breakchances. It looks like a three-seter at the moment, Federer ususally tires faster than Nadal too, so it looks kinda bleak for him even if he manages to win the third set.

It's a fantastic game. 2-2 now! Could go either way, Federer has won the last two, but Nadal have a stronger record in long matches. 3 and a half hour and the final set just started...

Aren't anyone watching it?? You're all missing what already is a classic game.

Rafael Nadal is the Wimbledonchampion. He won what is best tennismatch I've ever seen. I hope you all saw it. :rolleyes:

To bad someone had to lose, Federer played fantastic.

Matches like that almost make me wish that there could be two champions, because they both certainly played like champions today, especially in the final three sets.

Congrats to Rafa though, he is a deserving winner.

Oh man this was a freaking great match. The best I've ever seen. I didn't really care about the winner but in the last set I somewhat rooted for Rafa.

I wish I'd been able to see it, so I could have compared it to Borg - McEnroe in 1980.

I said Federer in 6...:lol:

Nadal won but, well, it FELT like 6 :p

Matches like that almost make me wish that there could be two champions, because they both certainly played like champions today, especially in the final three sets.

Congrats to Rafa though, he is a deserving winner.

My thoughts exactly ;) .

Top Bottom