WIP Units

Hey Timboobaa,

I'd posted in antoher forum but thought I'd ask here as well - I was looking for a copy of your reaper unit you did awhile ago. It's an awesome unit. I am working on a small mod (adding a custom civ to a civilization) (its more of a modmodmod really to a custom civ for FF/FFH). Your reaper unit would be awesome for it. I'd actually prefer the version with the staff - saw you were trying to get rid of the staff, but for my purposes the staff would be pefect (as opposed to a scythe). Don't know if its done or if you'd be willing to share, but if you are - that'd be stupendous.

Thanks,

Rando

Hey Timboobaa,

I'd posted in antoher forum but thought I'd ask here as well - I was looking for a copy of your reaper unit you did awhile ago. It's an awesome unit. I am working on a small mod (adding a custom civ to a civilization) (its more of a modmodmod really to a custom civ for FF/FFH). Your reaper unit would be awesome for it. I'd actually prefer the version with the staff - saw you were trying to get rid of the staff, but for my purposes the staff would be pefect (as opposed to a scythe). Don't know if its done or if you'd be willing to share, but if you are - that'd be stupendous.

Thanks,

Rando

Yes you can have the unit - I'll have to post it in a week or two as my home computer completely died on me a week or two ago! Should be up and running soon
cheers

Just wanted to say I am impressed with the quality of the art in this mod so far - the custom units are looking cool even zoomed in!

For Boltthrowers, maybe you could use or adapt the Hwacha from vanilla Warlords which looks fairly similar; also I was surprised not to see the Holy Roman Empire's Landsknecht (sp?) from BtS being used in the Empire.

Top Bottom