WoC Lite Rapture

I used winrar on the file once in a test download. Never tried winzip on it though. When I unzipped it I have an archive inside of an archive for whatever reason.

Now i've looked at it, hell, what work :goodjob:.

Several things:
Hoever does the text: Please don't use google translations :religion:. If you can't translate it, then just don't do it, let the english text there.
The google translation in every other language then english is ridiculous.
For example, the german "protestant inquisitor" is a "protesting investigation officer".

Second thing: Would you mind, if i use some things for my mod :mischief:?
The movies look very good, and i haven't looked at the buildings yet.

Third: Is it possible, to merge this mod with anoter mod, but without WoC and DLL-changes?
I could have a use for it in my mod, but i don't want to change it to WoC, and i want it to be compatible for Mac.

And a gameplay question: Do civs with different denominations of the same religion hate each other because of the different religion?

I was worried about the translations but never know how bad for sure. I don't look at it really in other languages, but know only a little German really. I am an American and in Germany for a little while.

Anyway code wise is has to with the WoC. Only way to load all of the gamefonts for example. The art or whatever do what you want to with it. Just at least mention I slaved hours over it :lol:.

All the religions act the same way as default now at the moment. So each denom treats another denom just like another religion.

I am still adding more art now as I type. I don't know if you downloaded it before or after all the techs, but I began bringing the WoC Full Rapture version techs back in with the neolithic era. They are not finished but needed to give some space in between the pagan and normal religions.

I was worried about the translations but never know how bad for sure. I don't look at it really in other languages, but know only a little German really. I am an American and in Germany for a little while.

-> Good time to learn a bit german :D.

Anyway code wise is has to with the WoC. Only way to load all of the gamefonts for example. The art or whatever do what you want to with it. Just at least mention I slaved hours over it :lol:.

That's not a problem, i wouldn't need so much religions.

All the religions act the same way as default now at the moment. So each denom treats another denom just like another religion.

Ah, okay.
Do you plan to restructure the religions in this point?

I am still adding more art now as I type. I don't know if you downloaded it before or after all the techs, but I began bringing the WoC Full Rapture version techs back in with the neolithic era. They are not finished but needed to give some space in between the pagan and normal religions.

I've downloaded it before, i'll maybe have a look at the new version the next weekend.

Ich verstehe ein Bisschen, aber normalerweise frage ich nicht Leute.... Was ist ein "Inquisitor" auf Deutsch?

Well the WoC Lite stuff is not the Full version as well. It just adds the WoC modular loading, the large gamefonts, and the scrolling civics screen.

As for diplomacy I have ideas, but just really ideas maybe of doing something in the future. It can work how it is for now.

The techs are meant to be something if other features get finished as well. I don't know if they will stay or not. 2 things being worked on in the WoC Full is neolithic stuff, and quantified resources. If it will get finished that is another question. If not I will have to make something to fill the techs in the future.

Ich verstehe ein Bisschen, aber normalerweise frage ich nicht Leute.... Was ist ein "Inquisitor" auf Deutsch?
Inquisitor. Same word, since it's actually a Latin word.

But asking would help quickly, at least around the forums here, I've seen a couple of pretty active Germans around.

Cheers, LT.

Well I did not even do the text myself. I have a hundred things to do besides that. If someone wants to help the text files are there to be translated.

I can spend a lot of time asking around for a translation of the entire text not just the description, or I could create buildings, promotions, or new neolithic tech related things I mean. I only have 40 or so more buildings to do:crazyeye:, and neolithic tech stuff oh man I do not want to start counting.

Where can I download the mods that you used in WoC Lite for ROM? I really liked those.

The religions I have in this mod could be adapted to work by xml in some cases. The schema would need be changed. I killed the links because of 3.19. The other mods I did not update to 3.19 because you are the first person really to tell me they were wanted.

If you want more of them in glider, jdog, and zappara have to agree on something. I know all of them are trying to still work on bugs. I am wrapped up now in finishing more in Rapture. Maybe in the future somethings could be merged, but I need to hear that people really want it. I would like to have a much larger pack available then when they are ready that features can be turned on and off in.

Well just to let people know a lot more tech work done. I am completely overhauling tech tree. I am nowhere near done, but it planned to be way different.

I did a lot of tech work now. I mean a lot.:crazyeye:

Redid the slavic sounds and buttons, and added a beard to them.

So anyway maybe the tree begins to make more sense. Faichela has a beginning moving like city about ready. It is camp from the genghis khan mod for art now. Will add to the mod when it is ready so there is a true neolithic like era.

Camp screenshot notice bottom left corner. That is the camp gathering yields and it can produce units.
Spoiler :

Anyway still need to do some promotions. Just a big list of things to do.

Yes a lot of work, but not much point of playing the same game to me really. Quantified resources are planned for those techs as well. Plus a lot of civics since it scrolls not a problem.

No.

I mean as in 50 Iron and 50 Coal turns to 50 Steel with a Steel Mill. 25 Steel is needed to build a unit as well. Nothing to do with the corporations. Corporations will probably need some work afterwards to adjust as well.

Faichele is looking at the Colonization code and is converted it from using yields to actual resources. Putting in trade routes and maintenance for a city. Like so much of an amount of a resource is needed to keep your city happy. Global market as well.

Can there be a .RAR or .ZIP file for this mod?

I'm not willing to buy WinRAR. Can 7-zip unpack them?

Top Bottom