Wonders in Lego form (MOC)

That is such a clever way to make a fountain :lol:

Edit: I just now noticed the frog for the horse's head :rotfl:
It would be... but Lego has yet to make the leaf piece in trans blue so it's only digital for now.
As for the frog head I took inspiration from some other MOC I saw that used them as gargoyle heads. Glad somebody noticed. (Although I think the statue should be that of a lion?)

It would be... but Lego has yet to make the leaf piece in trans blue so it's only digital for now.
I couldn’t think of any instances of that piece in blue, but I also haven’t been keeping up with new pieces.

Hopefully they make it some day- seems useful for fountains at this scale!
Although I think the statue should be that of a lion?
It seems like it is too, but- in your defense- it’s hard to make the two distinct at this scale.

Last edited:
petra.png

Entry #9: Petra
Full wonder collections @ https://forums.civfanatics.com/media/albums/lego-civ6-wonders.305/

Next one Kotoku-in :D

No, please keep on doing what you love to do, it looks great!

Next one Kotoku-in :D

No, please keep on doing what you love to do, it looks great!
I mean as you may have noticed I'm just ordering the wonders by era so there's the rest of the classical era wonders to go through. Fair to say that Kotoku-in is now a bit higher on my priority list.
(Though those large sculptures are way harder to get right than buildings... just you wait)

I mean as you may have noticed I'm just ordering the wonders by era so there's the rest of the classical era wonders to go through. Fair to say that Kotoku-in is now a bit higher on my priority list.
(Though those large sculptures are way harder to get right than buildings... just you wait)
My comment with the Kotoku-in was actually not meant to be that serious. :)
I noticed that the wonders are chosen by era. Anyways, the main thing of my comment was this: Keep on doing what you love to do. :)
I like your Lego wonders.

I never realized before I might enjoy a LEGO Civ crossover game, but now I do!:thumbsup:

Top Bottom