Workers of the world, unite! [RFC RAND]

Just a side-note: if you turned science off completely and make the cultural slider 60-70%, we could have won maybe 1-2 turns earlier. And I think that might give a little benefit to the city stability counter since you'll have more happy faces.

Well done both of you!:goodjob: In the end the victory came quite easily for us, but it was an interesting game with ups and downs. I don't know about you, but I would be willing to play another SG with similar rotation and greater challenges in the future, perhaps in a month or so. How about you?

Congratulations to all.

Well, it was a risky finish, and the USSR probably won't last past 1991. But we did what we set out to do - or, what we decided halfway-through-the-game to do.

I think we could have done better, but we were distracted by some short-term goals at the beginning. I think I learned more about civics through this game. (And also, about modern units. I usually stop playing somewhere around 1950.)

I would also be interested in another, in a month or two. I won't be switching to Civ 5 anytime soon - until I hear there is work being done on a mod similar to this. So there is plenty of time for another SG in the Civ 4 RFC family.

Top Bottom