Workers seem to cause crash

ravennaux

Chieftain
Has anyone had this issue? While playing with mods installed(hotseat or single),game functions great till I make a worker(so it's pretty early). As I click to have a worker perform any task... game freezes ( the dreaded not responding must close). I have reloaded game (two frikkin hours) only to have the same thing occur? This has not happened if I play without Mods,though once you have left the farm it's tough to go back,lol.

You could add back one mod at a time to see which one is causing it?

Did ...seems it may be happening when I play with Custom Screen..(enables hotseat with mods)..hmm bummer,lol

I have had similar problems: game freezes when I attempt to assign a worker an improvement order by using the mouse (potentially EVERY time) when mouse goes over the order icon.

My workaround is to ALWAYS use keyboard shortcuts to do it. Had to create a special cheat-sheet since even repairing pillaged tiles, road building or removing would freeze game.

Jaybe..that has been my experience also..moving mouse over order icon..very bloody annoying..cause DX11 to not respond...after a while it seems to "clear up" and function correctly then randomly screw up again

Top Bottom