Working has intended?

Is there a particular reason why Holy cities stop becoming holy? It doesn't only happen to me, it also happens to the AI, it's quite annoying.

I'd edit the title to correct my spelling mistake but I can't :(

:) Sorry I don't understand. As I see it Holy Cities never stop becoming holy, as long as they haven't been razed.

Could you clarify a little more?

Sure. Feel free to observe these next screen shots:

Notice how there's no Jewish or Hindu Holy city but both religions represent important numbers.

The Kashi Vishnawath in Mecca despite no longer being the Hindu Holy city.

Yup, does anyone have an idea?

Is there a mod that you're using?

I'll bet someone has razed the city or cities those 2 religions were founded in. I've done it before, and in those cases, "None" was shown as the location of the Holy cities.

Otoh, I can't explain you're second picture. I checked some old saves and that does look like the Hindu shrine, and nothing else seems to look close enough like it to be confused with it. From what I can tell from the mini-map, it looks like your playing one of the scenarios, which I'm not familiar with. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Best to post a save.

It happens even when I don't play a scenario. I'm not sure how to post a save..

Edit: I'm not using any mods

Below the quick reply box click "go advanced". The click on the paper clip(attach file). Click "browse", and go to where your save is, usually my docs/my games/bts/saves or something like that. Click on save you want to upload and it will be attached to your post.

Top Bottom