world builder!!! where is it????

Your Death

Chieftain
im new, very new to civ 5. i played civ 4, and it was easy to do scenario's. just go on cheating, and create your own map. now, i cant find anything. help

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

If only there was some function on the forum to check if a question you have, has already been answered...

If only there was some function on the forum to check if a question you have, has already been answered...

If only there was some easy way to do it from the actual game, instead of having to visit a third party forum for information so basic to the game.

:lol:

There´s a thread answering that. ;)

could you post a link or a push in the right direction pls

checked the maps sub forum but could not find anything

could you post a link or a push in the right direction pls

checked the maps sub forum but could not find anything

Load the game, click the mods menu, then click single player. Once there, go set up game. You should be able to see your map among the options in "map type."

Errr no: in Steam go to Tools and find Sid Meier´s Civilization V SDK in the list, install it and you got Worldbuilder. :goodjob: (See post #2.) ;)

Actually part of the SDK is a program called FireTuner. You have to change your config.ini file to say:

EnableTuner = 1

When this is done and you have a game in progress, start FireTuner, connect to the game, and then you can change the current game all you want.

FireTuner is lot more powerful than Civ IV worldbuilder, but it is a little harder to use.

Every time I start up the wordbuilder or any of it's programs it pops an error saying:
Description: Cannot load type System.Net.Sockets.SocketAsyncEventArgs from assembly System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089.

I have no idea what this means and I'm frustrated as hell, I'll probably ask around in the technical support forum if anyone can help me if this keeps up.

Top Bottom