World congres adopted autocracy for world ideology but some civ still remain on order

Subotai777

Warlord
World congres adopted autocracy for world ideology but some civs still remain on order,and I have unhappiness because of that civs that are supporting order???Will they convert to autocracy???If this dont happen I want to modify this game because it dont make sense.Tell me what file to modify to keep forever ideology that I have chosen???

Does someone know will other civs in my game convert to autocracy because world congres adopted autocracy???

Well, having a World Ideology increases the pressure for that Ideology, but if your Culture is low, and other nation's tourism is high on you, you will probably suffer from such pressure.
It reminds me a game that Hiawath switched Ideology every turn due to unhappiness, after My Ideology passed as a world Ideology, I was on Freedom, His original one was order, and he was greatly overextend so he Flip-Floped for about 50 turns I think until 2 of his cities tuned into mine.
And no, they won't, as long as they has a sufficient culture and Happiness.

World Ideology is 2 "points" of influence

Timing of if and when it causes AIs to flip depends upon both how much unhappiness its causing and what their overall happiness level is.

Bottom line: World Ideology does NOT guarantee the ideology's dominance. I personally value the proposal for additional votes that it unlocks.

I like to adopt it because it creates unrest in societies of my enemies :D It is not only useful but also fun to observe entire empires collapsing because of rebellions against Communism :D

Or better yet: Flip-Floping like crazy and going down with no option of redemption :D
Especially when it's Hiawatha :D

The bottom line is you can't ignore culture and expect to keep your Ideology unhindered, no matter how successful you are in the World Congress.

Top Bottom