World Congress Election Fraud.

Civic713

Chieftain
What is going on here? Can somebody please explain to me why Catholicism was NOT PASSED? It's been a while since I've had a math class but come on!:mad:

Attachments

• 2014-06-08_00002.jpg
    2014-06-08_00002.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 522
What is going on here? Can somebody please explain to me why Catholicism was NOT PASSED? It's been a while since I've had a math class but come on!:mad:

Display bug. See multiple civs voting both yes and no on it.

As I recall it is actually possible to vote both ways on an issue if you've sold your votes to someone (since that doesn't take your CS votes).

Some civs are reported as voting both Yes and No; in reality, at the World Council level they only counted their "No" votes and disregarded their "Yes" votes.

I'm guessing they sold their "core" votes through a deal but voted the contrary with their votes left..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you go the Notification/Game log it will show you more accurate details as to how the vote went.

I know civs can vote against themselves, but isn't the total all that matters? Seems as though there is a bug at work here, if only in that the game isn't telling me everything that is going on.

How do I find the notification/game log? Are you talking about the notifications button in game, or a file that I view out of game?

World congress proposals will only pass if there is a majority of yes votes.

It's really weird. I've no idea what it could be either. Even if some civs voted both yes or no, that alone doesn't explain it. Perhaps that tooltip showing votes cast is incomplete or erroneous.

What was the other proposal at vote? Just to check that there weren't too world religion votes going on. Dunno if that's possible, but I know only one religion can be world religion, so if it's possible for both people to make that suggestion at same time, I guess that either the one with more votes *or* the one that was proposed first *or* just a random of them comes into action and the other one fails by default.

kaspergm--I can't remember the other vote, but it wasn't World Religion for sure.
reddishrecue--There is a majority of "yes" votes! That's what's so frustrating!
halcyan2--Are you referring to the in game button you hit to see the notification log? Or are you referring to some file I have to view while outside the game?

Top Bottom