[BNW] World Congress Proposals

docbud

Emperor
Maybe I'm missing something, and maybe someone can explain.

I was always under the impression that the top two get to make proposals. In my current game as the Inca (King level), I've been in 2nd place the entire game--but 1st and 3rd are making the proposals. I haven't been able to make a single proposal at all.

Needless to say that has really screwed up my game. I'm still doing great (I think) and my civ is really powerful (1st in everything except for army). And one city. I rolled salt and had lots of hills and near a mountain and river. One of the best starts and games I ever had. Except for this proposal thing.

I can recall this happening one other time and I'm not sure who I was playing as then.

I would have won by now if I had been able to make proposals and pushed my stuff through.

Anyone else ever have this problem?

EDIT: As a note--I am glad America is proposing Freedom as that is what I have.
Votes01.jpg

NOTE: Noticed that England is still host. Even though after the last election (and prior to this round of proposals), Washington was made the host. I don't know why England is remaining host. And thus why she originally had the vote and I didn't.

But since America became the host, shouldn't the second proposals gone to me (in 2nd place)? She lost the host position way before now.

Never mind. It worked out well. I spent a ton of cash and made myself the leader.

Top Bottom