World War 2 RPG? Polish Guy? An Airship?

Volum

The Zapper
Years and years ago when i was a little boy, the internett wasnt that fast so when you bought a game magazine you would often get a cd with playable demos of new games coming out soon :eek: I'm kidding, i know most of you here are prob around my age.

Anyways, there was a demo for a game once that i played and liked, but i cant remember the name of the game or much of anything. All i remember is:

- I think you where looking for some sort of treasure, it MIGHT have been sort of Indiana Jones-ish? It was a valley like area, at least in the demo.

- It was a rpg game, you would tell him to walk here, shoot that guy. Pick up weapon and ammo that you would put in a backpak. Or on a donkey?

- I think you had a companion with you, and a donkey.

- Pretty sure there where nazis around. They might have been looking for the treasure too. Wich means world war 2

- But, the clearest memory from the game i have. Is at the end of the demo, a German Airship would suddenly show up, and our hero would shoot at it with his rifle but it got away. I think that was bad cause that meant the knew where he was and that was bad or something.

Google has gotten me nowhere, if im going to guess on when this was id say 1999-2000 but nowhere sure. I tried looking for it many times but could never find it :(

Edit: Always had it in my head that the guy you played was Polish. But its a long time ago.

I remember something like that, I have no clue where I heard of it or how I heard of it but I vaguely remember it existing... I also don't remember the name.

I realize its not that helpful but at least you didn't imagine it :p

Oh wow, that does look pretty sweet.

Top Bottom