[WorldBuilder] Unofficial Updates / Modifications

V04, but still Crash on execution.
What do?

Hello.

I would really like to see some features to make map edition faster.

* First of all, my most important request: by default, anytime a strategic resource is added, it has a default amount of 1. This kills me, I would like to have default amounts that match the ones encountered in game: 2 for horses, 4 for iron, etc.

* I would like to be able to paint resources or a similar mechanic that would allow me to select "uranium" and click at the spots where I want to have uranium. If not possible, would it be possible to use shortcuts ? I.e. I select a plot and type "u" to make uranium appears. One shortcut per resource and a shortcut to remove the current resource, it would be perfect. EDIT : Nevermind, I just discovered the "plopper" tab. \o/

* Finally, it would be really nice to rework the "edit plot" panel: rather than comboboxes (two clicks + scrolling is evil), sets of small icons/buttons would be really nice. I would not care if I had to scroll down in order to be able to see the route and start position controls. It does not have to be pretty either: a "gr" button with a tooltip labeled "grasslands" would be fine for me.

Well, I know it's probably a lot but, depending on how you achieved this, it may be quite easy to do. ;)
Anyway, I would be really thankful if you could at least bring one of those improvements.

HI Jebus i've installed your mod in my wb dir and i doesnt work... im wondering what i do wrong

So, does this just add stuff to the normal worldbuilder, or is it an entirely different program?

If the latter, is there anything it can't do that the normal worldbuilder can?

This application requires Sid Meier's Civilization 5 to be installed. Unfortunately Civilization 5 was not found on this machine. Would you like to manually select the game path?

I click "Yes"

Goodbye: Can not run the World Builder without a valid Civilization 5 path. (Doesn't even give me the option to manually select the game path.)

Can anybody tell me how to fix this?

Thanks.

Is there some way to copy a selection of plots and paste them to another part of the map so that one doesn't have to create the same work repeatedly if they want several players to have the same start?

Top Bottom