Worst Warlords Civ

Which Warlords civ is the worst overall?

• Total voters

Stonecutter9

Rex Michiganensis
So...out of the 6 civs introduced through Warlords, which in your opinion is the worst overall (Traits, UU, UB, etc.)?

Why play Warlords when there is BTS :thumbsup:

Hmm...I voted Celtia. I wasn't sure is it Celtia or Korea but the celts are too 'one dimensional' civ for me.

Seconded. You want to get BTS. It completes CivIV. You can get the BTS update on Amazon for about $5. Also, if you buy just the BTS upgrade (as opposed to CivIV complete) you don't need Steam to run the game.

I voted Celts. Boudica for specific. Although she has nice war traits, she doesn't have much to give the economy. And I like to war with a tech edge and it's hard for Boudica to get that edge.

The Celts UU and UB are both weak. Brennus at least has good traits.

You could consider the question to be 'which civ introduced by Warlords is the worst?' regardless of which game you are playing. Same thing with the poll on the original civs. I've never played anything but BTS (Tim's rule: never buy a new Civ game until they come out with 'complete') so that would be the only way for me to answer.

The Celts don't have a great UU

I'd argue to the contrary on that point. However, I would still vote the Celts the worst new Warlord civ simply as their UB is quite bad and their starting techs are the worst.

Yeah, I think this poll is not much to do with Warlords itself but more the civs introduced by the expansion.

Top Bottom