Would you want to know more about Leoreth?

Hojsimpson

Prince
I feel curious about the guy that makes RFC DoC and I thought that maybe you also want to know more about Leoreth. (Or maybe I´m wrong and people don´t care enough about him)
If you want, ask him a question!

There are some similar threads created for this purpose, the most recent is Leoreth’s Appreciation Thread iirc.
I do want to know more about him lol. However since what I often wonder about him could cross the privacy lines (such as “Has he married?” “How many children he has?” “How old is he?” “How does he looks like?”), I’d rather not ask lol.

Let me see here...

Leoreth, do you actually play the mods you create, or just find fun in creating the mods?

I do want to know more about him lol. However since what I often wonder about him could cross the privacy lines (such as “Has he married?” “How many children he has?” “How old is he?” “How does he looks like?”), I’d rather not ask lol.
Don't worry about asking the "wrong" questions, the worst that could happen is that I ignore them or give a cagey answer.

I'm not married and don't have children.

I'd be curious to know what people guessed was my age, though ;)

Let me see here...

Leoreth, do you actually play the mods you create, or just find fun in creating the mods?
That's a very good question! I started modding because I had fun playing, but at this point modding is fun by itself. Unfortunately that also means that I rarely have time actually playing my own mod, because even when I have time to play games it's usually other games now. But I'll take some time to do this before the next version is released.

I'd be curious to know what people guessed was my age, though ;)

Between 21 and 26. Sometime last year you said you were still taking classes somewhere (I think) and I'll guess that you didn't start the mod much before 18, though I could be very wrong on both assumptions. Not that it matters. I'm not giving my age away anytime soon either.

You're very perceptive. People can return to the university after working for a while though :mischief:

He's between 1 year and 100. Surely. No doubt. :D

My family doesn't know. Some of my friends do, but don't play (neither DoC nor Civ in general).

I used to play AoEIII, and some of the best mods were made by Germans.

It would be more appropriate to ask what inspired you to mod in the first place.

I don't really remember. It started out with suggestions in the RFC forum. After Rhye didn't really follow my compelling arguments, I began to take matters into my own hands.

Yes, I do.

Top Bottom