Wrath of the AI

Wow.... *Reads Brucha's signature*
Mr Foch, would you mind helping? Those Talented sure are brutal.

Ha, ha! I am not sure how historically correct that quote is, but it has been one of my favorite military quotes for a long time.

You did it again! I finally registered and posted. First post here in your thread of course.
I have been lurking off and on for quite a while as the Civ urges come and go. I love reading the stories threads and your Conquer the World thread kept me busy for days! So keep up the good work. I know real life can be a problem sometimes, but maybe the waiting makes the anticipation better.
Have you checked any of Zerksees threads about coming from behind, and defeating a runaway AI? - good reads.

Have you checked any of Zerksees threads about coming from behind, and defeating a runaway AI? - good reads.

Yes, they are good reads, among the first things I ever read on this forum. Sticking around in the SG forum and the Strategy and Tips forum helped me a lot when I sucked at the game.

To tell you my honest opinion, if Quint manages to win this, the AI has the intelligence of a suicidal hamster with down syndrome and irreversible dementia.

To tell you my honest opinion, if Quint manages to win this, the AI has the intelligence of a suicidal hamster with down syndrome and irreversible dementia.

That's just if the Talented AI has that little intelligence. The other AI's are irrelevant.

Actually, the other AI's being smart would be helpful, they could all team up on the Talented and maybe win.

maybe you could post a save, so that some of us could try to finish it

Welcome to CFC, Land Shark! Another first poster.

Hey Quintilus, when you are updating?

As a writer of my own stories, sometimes real life (the bastard, have to kill him one day...) gets in the way of story-telling. Continuing a story is a monumental task to say the least. I spot Quintillus on the forum now and then, and he has always returned to his posting after a while....usually after we all complained enough :lol:

I just want Quintillus to post this mod so we can all play it eventually!

Even with the runaway Talented?

It's not that the Talented are too good, it's that the Wealthy were too bad.

The Talented got lucky in their starting point, with much room to expand and weak neighbors. I have a feeling that, if the talented had started on an island alone with the militarists, or didn't have decent land to start with, this game would have a whole different tune.

Welcome to CFC Land Shark93 I beat you to the first post of a newbie (kind of) to the site, but welcome!

Quint u still gana update? :(

Grrr, every time I see this thread with new posts, I think there's an update. STOP POSTING!!! :mad:

Top Bottom