Wu, you lying, backstabbing, conniving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4everman

Chieftain
Wu, you're like my ex-girlfriend (). You said all of the right things, seemed trustworthy and supplied me with what I needed. I tried to do the same for you. So when you were my only source of coal and we'd had this great relationship for, I dunno...2000 years or so, and you asked for my help I felt kind of obliged.

Sure, my decision was self serving. I didn't like the Ottomans either. Sully thought he was all that with his expression-of-his-manhood-turban. He insulted me constantly, refused to make trades that were fair, if at all, and frankly he was in my way. He plopped a city right where I didn't want him to, cutting off roads to two of my cities since he would never agree to open borders. So when you asked me to join you in a war against him, I leapt at the chance.

Not that you needed my help....Jeez, Woman, how many crossbowman, pikemen and swordsman do you have? Your empire ISN'T that big! Still, together we smashed Sully. I took only one city, the one that would allow me access to the two cities Sully cut off. You took 2 yourself, including his capitol. I razed two just to keep you from having them and getting uppity.

but then you turn around and rage quit our pact of cooperation because I'm a warmonger? Honey, it was YOUR IDEA! Sully called me and begged to surrender, but I didn't listen. I'm sure he called you too, so don't act like I'm a jerk.. I would have stopped if you had. I had what I wanted out of the deal with him. YOU wanted this war and you goaded me into it with your feminine wiles....and just like She who will be not be named but should be hit by a bus you cast me aside when done. The thing is at least SwWNBN never called me a warmonger.

Moderator Action: <snip> Inappropriate language is not allowed on these forums. Thanks. :)
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Wu, you're like my ex-girlfriend (). You said all of the right things, seemed trustworthy and supplied me with what I needed. I tried to do the same for you. So when you were my only source of coal and we'd had this great relationship for, I dunno...2000 years or so, and you asked for my help I felt kind of obliged.

Sure, my decision was self serving. I didn't like the Ottomans either. Sully thought he was all that with his expression-of-his-manhood-turban. He insulted me constantly, refused to make trades that were fair, if at all, and frankly he was in my way. He plopped a city right where I didn't want him to, cutting off roads to two of my cities since he would never agree to open borders. So when you asked me to join you in a war against him, I leapt at the chance.

Not that you needed my help....Jeez, Woman, how many crossbowman, pikemen and swordsman do you have? Your empire ISN'T that big! Still, together we smashed Sully. I took only one city, the one that would allow me access to the two cities Sully cut off. You took 2 yourself, including his capitol. I razed two just to keep you from having them and getting uppity.

but then you turn around and rage quit our pact of cooperation because I'm a warmonger? Honey, it was YOUR IDEA! Sully called me and begged to surrender, but I didn't listen. I'm sure he called you too, so don't act like I'm a jerk.. I would have stopped if you had. I had what I wanted out of the deal with him. YOU wanted this war and you goaded me into it with your feminine wiles....and just like She who will be not be named but should be hit by a bus you cast me aside when done. The thing is at least SwWNBN never called me a warmonger.

*****. (rhymes with Witch)

:lol: got to love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom