WWII PBEM - Tora

Hi guys! After the first days with my newborn son (learning a lot, loving a lot, and sleepless), I am back to the games! Let's go on!

G.P.S.

Where is the turn? Last time I played it was a month ago... This game is moving at an extremely slow pace.... :( :( :(

My bad... sorry about that!

I have been lacking the energy to play Civ, specially the more complex games like this one.

GPS

OK, where are we at? Echtelion last got a turn from me 20/6, and I haven't received anything since then. Have you played since then?

Honestly, I'm OK with letting this OK - I feel bad for those who have been on board since the start (knowing that I'm a ring-in) but a lot can happen in 6 years (yes, it has been that long!)

Of course I'll continue playing. After all I'm also playing this game since 2012!

If Luthor played is turn on 24 July, then the turn should still be with Phylhom.

Phylhom, can you please confirm if you have the turn?

Hi guys! I just checked and the turn is with me! I confess I think this mod is very complicated. And as I didn't start at the beginning, I am lost.
But I am happy to help the game moving.
I will play my turn tomorrow, probably. Or on the weekend.

(...) I think this mod is very complicated. And as I didn't start at the beginning, I am lost.
Yes, this is a complicated game.

In new MOD's it is usually usefull to play SinglePlayer games to understand better the MOD. And if you have doubts, you can always ask.

GPS

Last edited:
So, clearly I didn't play the turn in the next few days, ugh, sorry.

GPS On.

I got distracted by real life, and forgot. When I remembered I'd rebuilt my computer and hadn't reinstalled Civ4 - now done, and sorted.

Top Bottom