WWIII Development Thread

SG-17

Deity
I've decided to take a break from my sci-fi mods, until I can learn how to make units. So now that school is over, I've decided to start on a WWIII scenario, it will be based in 2077 and the war just started so there has been no military action until your first turn, so the units wont need to be too advanced, and most are already made. I've already planned out what Civilization will be in it:
In Locked Alliances:
US(separate from NATO because of size {also why Canada is} Includes Iraq, Afghanistan, and Panama)
Canada
Mexico
NATO(UK{w/South Africa}, Iceland, Norway, Denmark{Greenland}, Turkey)
European Union (Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Rest of Western Europe)
Australia
Central/South American Union(Central America, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay)
Israel
Japan and South Korea

In Locked Alliances:
New USSR (Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe)
China(Includes South Asia{Vietnam, etc.})
North Korea
Middle East Anti Israel Alliance (MEAIA{Iran, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Hezbollah Controlled Lebanon, Pakistan, Sudan, Libya)
Venezuela
Argentina
India

Neutral:
Caribbean
The Guyana's (includes Surinam)
Switzerland
Minor European Nations
Various African Nations
Oceania (excluding Australia)

Open Terrain:
Antarctica
Sahara
Siberia
Northern Canada

I will be using
Rhyes' 180x180

Units:
Several varieties of basic infantry.
Several varieties of advanced infantry.
Several varieties of armored vehicles.
Several varieties of tanks.
Several varieties of helicopters.
Several varieties of fighter jets.
Several varieties of advanced air/space craft.
Several varieties of artillery.
Several varieties of ocean going craft.

Any help would be appreciated.

Man, don't put the Czechs and Slovaks with the new USSR. They should be part of the European Union.

And Turkey should be NATO. Mustn't bunch them with the Arabs...

India with the pakistani's. Also Topgun there probaly will be a pro islamists revolution in turkey in 90 years.

Im just giving it time for some "fantastic technology" to develope.

EDIT: I will give it twenty years, to go from near current tech, to more advanced.

Also, I need opinions on which of the three maps is the fastest to play on.

Do now oversees or air trading, and do rhyes 180*180 map.

Rhyes is a fast map plus the overlarge Europe gives the room needed. The only problem I have with Rhyes is that the Pacific could be larger.

SG-17, I have a deal for you, If you can help me with my new Scenario, I'll help you any way I can, even make some units for you, or even take the Time to teach you how to make units, what say you?

oh, and could you add The Republic of Ismaia to this, they should be placed through out the Pacific, the main area is over Kirabati, branch them out from there, good military power, American Culture for the cities.

But they aren't real O_o So what would they be doing in such a scenario?

Maybe I will make Oceania playable, and give them more territories in the Pacific.

Tell me what specs you need for the map and I will see what I can do.

How you want it to look.

I dont know yet, I wont know until i get started on the map on Wednesday, when my new computer arrives.

Top Bottom