Xbox Live Weekly MP Games!

Kadazzle

Emperor
Hey everyone! I've been playing online a lot recently (Well, more then usual, 20ish games over the past 4 days >.> ) and I've recently been interested in trying out some new strategies for Free For All matches. So! What I want to do is get a group of myself and three over players (3 players each week, first to post?) to get online and have a nice good' ole game of Civ! So, if you're interested in playing, post here! I'd like to do this every week, because even though I've added some people from this forum to my friends list, I've never played with anyone from this forum. Fill this out if you want to play, it's more of to see how you play, and what people you like:

Gamertag:
Favourite Civilization:
Most Used Civilization:
Most Common Times to Find You Online:
What Type of Player Are You? (Rusher, Techer, Builder):
Do You Have a Microphone?:
What SP Difficulty You Play On:

What I am really looking for is what times I can find you online, I don't care if we're playing more experienced players, or less experienced ones, as it's always fun and nice to exchange tips and tricks. I'd try to like to get always atleast 1 rusher in every game, to see if the strategies I'm thinking of will be effective against rushes.

Have fun, and I'll try to set a friendly time for a game this week!

im surprised nobody has responded.

Draygo3330
Rome
Rome
Weekends around 11am-2pm pacific standard
im anything i wanna be (mostly builder)
Yes
the 1 below deity

Top Bottom