• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Yet another Orbis PBEM

The King of Khazad gathers bravest of his warriors for an expedition to recover Pepin's body and pay adequate honours to the dead.

(gps to Mike)

The Mechanos thank The Amurite Nation for their generosity, may our nations have prosperity and everlasting peace. Her Lordship Maer has declared herself to be lifelong God-King, bringing about the Ancient Ways and decreeing it is acceptable to keep slaves of less mechanically inclined folks

to Lgaard

An ornamentally dressed dwarf approaches the capitol of Amurite Kingdom and bows his head infront of the Elders of The Guild. 'Will you accept the Light of Kilmorph in exchange for a secret of trade?'

(gps to Mike)

An ornamentally dressed dwarf approaches the capitol of Amurite Kingdom and bows his head infront of the Elders of The Guild. 'Will you accept the Light of Kilmorph in exchange for a secret of trade?'

(gps to Mike)

haha they should be paying you to convert. it means more cash for them.

gps turn 42 to Perpentach the patient

"Light of Kilmorph" that seems an odd term for a religion that forbids anyone from bringing any light source into the darkness of their temples' sacred vaults, where the runes must be read like braille.

I humbly apologise The Holy Goddess for inappropriate wording, and thank you MC for your remark. :)

btw: seems we are closely monitored, but you know... nobody expects Spanish Inquisition. ;)

(edit) ps. To The Mages' Guild: care for negotiation? We have got some spare mana crystals in hand and are willing to consider trading them, provided we know how to... trade. If so, let's skip to PMs, to avoid polluting this thread.

Trade relations between Calabim and Amurites brings new era of cooperation between this two communities. Many Calabim tradesmen start to respect they Amurite collegues.

In our capital an acolyte funds new cult of old religion. I remember teachings of way of Kilmorph. It does not change over time, yet... I start to see a value in them. So, something must had changed in me... It is disturbing thought for someone who thinks about herself as standing outside of timeflow... Am I getting old?

The Mechanos carefully watch the Elves of Ljosalfar that seem to be hovering right outside his northern border, almost as if asking him to look the other way....meanwhile, a patrol in force is dispatched to help search for Pepin's Body

gps

to Lgaard

Top Bottom