Yield calculations broken in bnw now

gdwitt

Prince
I've been playing Vanilla bnw with IGE for testing.
I've found that after the latest patch, that
Building_ResourceYieldChanges and <Building_YieldModifiers>
in the Building folder no longer work.
I've tested this multiple times with and without mods.

However, Building_YieldChangesPerPop and building yield changes are working as usual.

For ex. a granary gives 2 food but no boost to bananas or deer or wheat.
Libraries add .5 science per pop.
But the workshops do nothing when they should be boosting production by 10%. I believe they add 1 yield from the yield change table.

My log files show nothing new or alarming, just the long list of failed name tags.

I would guess that some internal calculation mechanism is lacking.

I've deleted game files and redownloaded the game twice from Steam as well.

How could I figure out what's going on?

I appreciate your help.
I can post logs if you wish, but there is nothing new happening in them.

What version of IGE are you using? Loaded up Version 37 in a new game and it isn't exhibiting any of the behavior you describe.

I have noticed a similar problem with happiness yields. Buildings that are supposed to produce happiness having no effect.

Might you be hitting local happiness limits? Most buildings only give local happiness, which can only offset unhappiness from population in the city in which they are built. So, for example, if you have a 6 population city with a colosseum (+2 local happiness), circus (+2 local happiness), and pagoda (+2 local happiness), you have hit your local happiness cap. Until your population rises, an additional happiness building (mosque, zoo, whatever) will not appear to provide any happiness.

Top Bottom