Yo Mama Jokes

Gamemaster77

PC > Mac
Post your best if you have them where you live.

"Yo mama so ugly, when she walked into the bank they turned off the secuirity cameras"

Yo mama so fat, when she went to the beach, Greenpeace organised an effort to push her back in the water.

"Yo mama so stupid, she bought a solar powered flashlight"

Yo mama so fat, she walked in front of the T.V., and I missed a Gunsmoke marathon.

Yo mama so stupid, when she saw a No Standing sign she sat down.

Yo mama so ugly, they filmed Gorillas in the Mist in her shower.

Yo mama so stupid, she took an IQ test, and the results came back negative.

Yo mama so fat, she has smaller fat people in orbit around her.

Yo mamma's so fat, her yearly food budget is twice the GDP of Senegal.

Thy mother is so nasty such that it sounds like Velcro when she removes her panties.

Hehe. I actually made a bunch of stupid your mother jokes, on spur of the moment. Some weren't funny like your mother's a soda machine, but I'll try to jog my memory.

Your mother's a Super Brie, she has a 99% attraction rate. (Mousehunt reference)
Your mother's a waste of time. (Spur of the moment in school)

Oh, and I also decimated this article (Hurricane Hunter, #6) in the school library. This is my work:

Spoiler Story :
If you freak out when "turbulence" threatens to topple your ####, you probably won’t get into the U.S. Air Force Reserve’s 53rd Reconnaissance of Your mother Squadron. Based at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi, the 20 pilots and their crews 'fly' into your dangerous mother, usually four times on missions of up to 12 hours. Think of it: After making it through, they circle around to "do it again." (The first flight was in 1943, when an Air Force colonel "pierced" Your mom just to show British trainees that he could.) Why risk it when d####s and v#######s do a "bang-up job" of tracking Your Mom? Because it’s hard to "gauge the strength and growth" of a Your Mom without "measuring the pressure" in her v####a, and although "radar can map" the center of Your Mom to within 60 miles, being "inside her" brings accuracy to within two. Missions are "round-the-clock" when Your Mom is turned on, and the goal is to "parachute two-foot-long instruments" called d####s through Your Mom to measure "barometric pressure", her speed, and so on. Inside Your Mom, usually at an altitude of nearly 10,000 feet, the "plane" can freefall 1,000 feet. "The Squadron has a plethora of applicants", says Major Chad Gibson, and "no deaths in 35 years." Nevertheless, it’s a maniac’s job. Since the 1960s, four "flights"—36 people—have been lost. One "plane" returned so damaged that it was sent directly to the scrap heap.

Yo mama so stupid old when she was in school, there wasn't a history class.

Shouldn't that be "Yo Mamma is so old"?

Thanks, I will fix that.

Yo Mamma is so dense every sequence of points in Yo Mamma converges to a point in Yo Mamma.

Yo mama's so fat she's officially consider a carbon sink & when she dies global tempetures will rise 3 degrees Celsius. (just made that up :D)

I made up the dense one but of course I realise I should have said "Yo Mamma is so compact" instead.

I made up all of mine except for the two in post #6.

Yo mama so ugly, the Elephant Man wouldn't tap it.

yo momma so fat, sir mix a lot decided he doesnt like big butts.

yo momma so fat, she fell in love, and she broke it.

Top Bottom