Yoda Foreign Advisor PCX, Reprise

chesspatzer

Chieftain
I'm giving this another try.

Here is Yoda as a foreign advisor. As a polite young child, the cautious jedi, and an angry demonic thing.

Sorry - still can't get the image to load and don't know what I'm doing wrong. I uploaded the graphic to uploads3 folder and used the IMG tags but I still don't get it.

Edit Number4: I've tried several times to get the preview to work. If anyone can get the preview to work (it's yoda_all.pcx in the uploads3 folder) that'd be great.

Attachments

• yoda_all.zip
    23.1 KB · Views: 226
Is this made for the Star Wars mod or did you just feel that there was a need for this new adviser?

This wouldnt really fit in with the star wars mod but, here ya go :)

Attachments

• yoda_all.gif
    yoda_all.gif
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,022
How did you get the preview to work? I tried to use
[ i m g ] h t t p : / / w w w . c i v f a n a t i c s . n e t / u p l o a d s 3 / Y o d a _ A l l . p c x [ / i m g ] without all of the spaces but couldn't get it to work. What's my mistake?

THAT IS VERY FREAKY:crazyeye:
:undecide:
I think I'll stick with the girls
but a advisors mod pack done in all skulls though, I might just think about changing............maybe:mischief:

Yoda wasnt a human child was he? I always thought he was some sort of alien thingy.

Originally posted by RX2000
Yoda wasnt a human child was he? I always thought he was some sort of alien thingy.

Ah Grasshopper, and yet you do not question the angry pic?!:crazyeye:

Top Bottom