YosefNES I: Oif Gelt, Oif Gelt, un Oif Gelt

OOC: Yes, true. But it doesn't really matter, we needn't go nitpicking. :lol:

Yeah i know, its just good to point things out even the small things. Although it may seem like your just trying to make the moderators life more difficult.

No Obama is born tomorrow, sadly you will have to wait.

But we can all celebrate the birth of Jesus today!

Indeed, I was speaking of Jesus Hernandez. But thank you for your input. :p

Thats right

Despite your incredible wit and sharp humor, I must request that you cease partaking in such activities. You humble and embarrass us all with your intellect and this is undesirable for overall NES chemistry.

Despite your incredible wit and sharp humor, I must request that you cease partaking in such activities. You humble and embarrass us all with your intellect and this is undesirable for overall NES chemistry.

So your saying someone can say that Obama is the only Savior but someone can not say that Obama is the only Devil. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

OOC: Take it out of this thread, that's what While We Wait is for.

I'm sorry, but update will have to come tomorrow (would be today if not for the spotlight and Europe, the writting for which I can see deteriorating through my sleepy eyes). Happy Christmas! :)

Well, I still can't wait :p Merry christmas to you (My christmas was two days ago, and yours one, but let's get the update up on the top of the page, hmm?)

Top Bottom