You lost per domination?

djm_jm

Warlord
Good. I have some games that I lost in Civ V. None this games the AI win was per Domination, all was win per culture victory, science victory or score.

Someone lost per domination in civ V?

Well I've seen the AI take many capitals of course, and a few times I've lost my own capital (just yesterday Attila paid me a visit as I went for a greedy 4-city rush), but since the game ends when I die, you can't ever really see the AI win at domination.

Apparently someone has. A post here a while ago claimed he was the last hold-out against a dom runaway AI and lost his city.

Would love to see screenies of anyone who has had similar games. I love seeing the AI actually perform well (since it is so rare :D)

Well I've seen the AI take many capitals of course, and a few times I've lost my own capital (just yesterday Attila paid me a visit as I went for a greedy 4-city rush), but since the game ends when I die, you can't ever really see the AI win at domination.

Yes, what I say is that I never have my cities completely dominated per the AI.

For this motive, I never lost per domination. :cool:

I was recently playing a King game where Napoleon was gobbling up our neighbors and I was the only one with my capital (Venice). Luckily as soon as Enrico's diplomat in Paris discovered that Napoleon was plotting against me, I was able to escape to Alpha Centauri. :trophy:

I think the only way I kept him from DoWing was having a few nuclear missiles to boost my military score.

I've seen the AI take some capitals en route to a domination victory, but I doubt many people have lost to a domination victory since almost everyone would quit before it would happen.

I've come close. Back when the game first came out and runaway civs were common, I had to fight for my life as the last remaining civ. However, I managed to build up an army to hold them off, fight back, liberate some capitals, and win a diplo victory. It was scary, but I didn't quite lose.

Top Bottom