ZP Chinese Modern Soldiers

Two comments:

1) WOW! :eek:
2) Good to see some Fury Road stuff come in the main game. :goodjob:

Ah, yeah. seZereth's shotgun and rocketlauncher ))))
Love them))))

No comments???????
Very cool... in future i could make that chinese vehicule that is very similar to italian iveco VM 90 (the vehicule in the image, in Italy replaced by the Lince, that i want to re-make too) cause i don't think that the chinese use the humvee, so you'll can replace the humvee for these troops ;)

Attachments

• VM90_bis_1024.jpg
    VM90_bis_1024.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 233
Yeah, I need that...
When you start a thread, never ask to comment

Actually if you type Chinese Humvee into Google you do get a Chinese Vehicle that does look ultra close to the Humvee and they do have a version of the Humvee Avenger SAM coming into service at the moment... Therefore the Humvee with Chinese soldiers is actually correct at the moment...

Actually if you type Chinese Humvee into Google you do get a Chinese Vehicle that does look ultra close to the Humvee and they do have a version of the Humvee Avenger SAM coming into service at the moment... Therefore the Humvee with Chinese soldiers is actually correct at the moment...
SURE... i'VE JUST SEEN... well work saved to do something other :D !

Just thought I would refer you to that. I knew about that for a little while. The benefits of having someone to show you things like that. Any chance you could possibly take the back of a Humvee and make it an Avenger SAM? Let's just say the original SAM moves too slow. I want one that engages on the move and moves faster but is weaker than the existing SAM for battlefield use...

Just thought I would refer you to that. I knew about that for a little while. The benefits of having someone to show you things like that. Any chance you could possibly take the back of a Humvee and make it an Avenger SAM? Let's just say the original SAM moves too slow. I want one that engages on the move and moves faster but is weaker than the existing SAM for battlefield use...
Are You meaning that it could do more movements and weaker.. if is this is easy (only an xml modification... after having done the model) if You are saying about faster movement effect... this is more difficult

I am meaning that it takes too long to move across the tiles... It only has a small movement allowance. I want the original SAM to have a higher attack value but lower movement allowance than the Humvee SAM. Not sure how the AI would use it though...

Hey Zerver!
Great units as always,
just one small question,do you work on updaiting russ modern soliders,the last pack was awsome so I can wait for new version,I think that I read somevere that you gonna update them??

Yes of course, just need to pick some textures :goodjob:

Yes of course, just need to pick some textures :goodjob:

Ok great, can wait!
This is not request but did you ever think about this text,I am not military expert but I seen a lots of Russ units on tv with uniforms like this,and for me they look totally great and I would love to see that uniform on your models.
If you like it.... urban camo
URBANcamo.jpg
pozdrav!!

Hi, I've finished the tunguska as 3d model..

Juhuhu were is it Kruger(tanguska ),cant wait and ofourse Zervers Rus units,if you think about this urban tex I try almost everything and every time I didnt like how text show on model(I try on your merkava inf and warior ifv),yes you are definitly right GFO could do something with that,I would wreally like that someone try this text(I didnt see any model with text like this)or maybe Xenomorph that man is totally good!!!:)
Pozdrav!!

Thanks very much SIMPA, but if you can, tell me were can I download Battlefield 2 Special Forces? That'll boost the specnaz project

Thanks very much SIMPA, but if you can, tell me were can I download Battlefield 2 Special Forces? That'll boost the specnaz project

Ive got BF 2 SF installed.. what do you need pics of? then I can take screenshots for you.. dont know where you can download it...

Top Bottom