Zwk Pbem #4,296!

You misunderstand, Eivind.

I did use the spare troops to vaste on him. In the offensive I captured a city. I didn't use them against those useless AI cities. The AI was only raiding ME.

The red army is the one in Turkey, flying over the Black See to kill defenders there... quite annoying. The Russians are not red in this scenario.

Then I misunderstood you. The red army you refer to is, if i do recall correctly, the neutrals. I thought you ment the red army as in the communist red army :)

BTW, does anyone know why Apolyton hasn´t been working the last 24 hours?? :confused:

Independents, not the Neutrals, and Apolyton's working like a charm for me. :)

Where'd you end up getting stationed btw? You might have mentioned it but I forgot.

I just got out of a very tough boot camp. As of now I am on a military base in the middle of nowere in the east of Norway. While most of the other soldiers from my platoon were transfered over to logistics and supplies, I was sent over to train on using bigger and more powerful weapons. So we will probably not be sent out before next year sometime, and that is also voulanteerly. So I might end up in Norway afterall. But I would like to sign a contract with the army and become a UN soldier and serve on the international theatre or something.

Anyways, I´m having a blast! Have made many new friends and everything is tough but great. I like a challenge.

Sorry

Hmm.... don't know my way in pm-ing yet well I'm afraid... will try to use it more!

Yeesh, it's already hard enough to keep up with all my other games, and this one's CLEARLY already been lost. I've made a commitment though, so this won't happen again.

Top Bottom