Revolution IOT

so will you be active enough to wage war or not?

if yu are not, you just bought yourself 15 years worth of peace. if you are.. well, im sure youll lose gracefully.

Its fine, I'll be here (Just, if you want to be courteous and want to declare war on me, send me a PM so I don't HAVE to read the thread (I may miss some stuff), but why would you be DOWing me in the first place?

I dont know, would I? Im not going to war with you unless you DoW one of my other allies, your my ally why would I DoW you, on the other hand Spain is my ally, why would I DoW him, screw this Im staying neutral

so will you be active enough to wage war or not?

if yu are not, you just bought yourself 15 years worth of peace. if you are.. well, im sure youll lose gracefully.

I'm an honest player, so yes, I am.

However, I may not have the heart to continue like this. If we continue these crap DOWs, I may have to leave because I WILL NOT be stressed while on vacation because of pointless DOWs.

Also:

@Sonereal- How is this not metagaming?

well, ok. you just bought yourself 15 years worth of peace. i understand you don't want to be stressed.

the Republic commands that all nations observe this 15 year non aggression treaty.

I was bored so I made this video, the game I used is a old game called Empire Earth, its really old, that's why the image is blinking, the desktop recorder keeps minimizing it

Link to video.

Dommy, as a rule, I don't do crazy crap to people who are away. I've had my fair share of getting screwed while out of town.

Dommy, as a rule, I don't do crazy crap to people who are away. I've had my fair share of getting screwed while out of town.

Thank you:)

You don't have to feel obligated not to play the game though. I CAN fight if need be.

That said, I'd really rather not. Of course, I'm being blockaded, so I've got to lift it.

Unless we can work out a deal.

i say we keep the blockade. helps keep Israel manageable later on.

i say we keep the blockade. helps keep Israel manageable later on.

So you can just keep growing stronger at my expense until I come back?

OOC:

BTW: Almost every player in the game has been sympathetic to my situation of limited time, even though I haven't even asked for any extra help (I've stated I can handle it.) You on the other hand are like "Kill Him Kill Him!"

I must say that Double A is being very reasonable, despite the fact that I've been very unfair to him in this game (Sorry Double A, but what do you expect out of a Fundamentalist nation.) I have half a mind to trade Double A the four territories back for LPs and just blow you up.

i never said that i wanted to kill you. i agreed to the 15 turn peace treaty. this blockade is jsut so you cannot grow more powerful than me, which is a disaster.

to tell you the truth, i am not sympathetic to you not being as active, i agreed to peace only because it would give me a months worth of time to think of a strategy.

Spanish news

following an argument with Israels shadow controller (domination himself), President Juan Carlos was ordered to get rid of the 'Mathali crap' from spain.

the mathalamus Republic is now known as the Spanish Empire.

there will be no future mathali nations. however the National Theory of it remains.

Maryland will be selling xp again to the highest bidder, happy hunting.
@Spain: Maryland for the most part is done expanding, however we're still interested in buying a couple of territories from Portugal and South Africa.

to tell you the truth, i am not sympathetic to you not being as active, i agreed to peace only because it would give me a months worth of time to think of a strategy.

Oh, you'll have less than that I can assure you...

Also, I don't care if you aren't sympathetic, I can still play, but you blockading me isn't gonna work. I'll gun down the ships.

Oh, you'll have less than that I can assure you...

Also, I don't care if you aren't sympathetic, I can still play, but you blockading me isn't gonna work. I'll gun down the ships.

In the interest of improving relations between Maryland and Israel I'll be willing to sell East Med to you for lp.

In the interest of improving relations between Maryland and Israel I'll be willing to sell East Med to you for lp.

Egypt's the one actively blockading him in the Eastern Med.

Nah.

BTW: I'm working out a deal with Egypt anyway, and I need my LPs.

BTW: I will sell XP for LP. I'm willing to sell all the XP I get for the remainder of the game for 50 LP.

right. on to debating with the senate whether we should recruit 25 navies and blockade Israel.

Top Bottom