Referee Q&A

Damned!

At the other team I posted this link:
http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?p=3943558#post3943558

Please check it. At the moment there are two main options:
A) Rommel is out of DG in confirming with the rules. (only rejoining his old team is possible)
B) In accordance with all teams he can be:
B1) A full third referee
B2) A assistant of referees. (check turn lock/clock, but no voice on internal referee polls)
B2) It's allowed to him join another team

I red cyc's statement. I need a team dicision, a statement of the team captain (it's maybe the same) and all other statements like cyc's posts. If we follow any B-option, it's imtortant, that it's okay for all members. The first priority is the DG and that all teams and players thrust each other to stay fair. To help one "quitted" player is not the priority.

A Rommel statement:
I can really understand your point of view that the overall picture for the Fanatics are therefore difficult to represent. As long as Worf is active, it will be hopefully by the end of the DGs, I do not see myself as an additional referee. More than "operator" of the administrative things such as doing the monitoring of the clock turn. I think this is the price I paid (and also like to pay) to follow despite my flaws, the DG can.

As we are not the team he is about to leave (or left already), I am fine with either B2 and B3 (I think you wanted to call it B3) :)

As far as Rommel goes, my final statement is posted here. It was posted when I was still officially Team Captain, I believe. Yes, it was - just checked. I also believe Rommel only requested position B2 (the first B2) :) so that's what I approved. If Rommel wants to participate more as Ref or player, that's fine also.

On the turn clock issue, I'm not sure how many Eagles are following the discussion, other than Calis and myself. There is a new Team Captain now, Sparthage, and I am willing to bet that he would approve of the change to rule 10.2. The change will make things less complicated and easier to post/read.

@X-Worf and Others: I've been following the conversation on and off and was aware of the situation. I saw Cyc's comment soon after it was posted and I agree with him I also recall a comment about how there are more posts in the CivForum private forums and Cyc's highly amusing response :lol:, now if I can only find it...

Also, the Rule Change is fine. I thought for a second you were discussing the Rommel Referee issue.

Hi Eagles,

the ISDG needs your turn:
91h 27 min + 24 h = 115h + 27min

11.05 22:01 UCT -> 12.05. 00:00 = - 1h + 59min (113h + 32min)
-> 13.05 0:00 = - 24h (89h + 32min)
-> 14.05 0:00 = - 24h (65h + 32min)
-> 15.05 0:00 = - 24h (41h + 32min)
-> 16.05 0:00 = - 24h (17h + 32min)
-> 16.05 17:32

16.05. 17:32h was the dead time

http://www.civforum.de/showthread.php?p=4155092#post4155092
There are three options:

A) Eagles plays the turn within the next 2 hours. (Time clock continues with a negative value - this is an exception)
B) Eagles use her 2nd time out
C) I play the turn in 2 hours or tomorrow morning

Worf is gone until June 6th.

Did Kueche complain about this move? I did not read the threads, yet?

There was no hostile intend in this move.

I will clarify with Kueche.

Did Kueche complain about this move? I did not read the threads, yet?

There was no hostile intend in this move.

I will clarify with Kueche.
However, if it happend with hostile intend or not, 6.2 is a clear rule. In the strict sense we would have to repeat the last turn and I would have to impose a restriction on Eagles.
Is it necessary to have an ingame RoP. Or is an agreement in the embassy enough?

An embassy agreement would be sufficient.

Top Bottom