New DLC at August: Korea ()

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 hours.

I meant 12 hour difference between our 2 time zones.
Maybe Korea is not the only DLC coming out at that time either, Korea might possibly come out with Scenario 5, but the files have shown there will be a scenario 6, maybe wonders of the ancient world like that German guy said.
I hope Korea comes with some awesome units.
If there is a Hwacha, let it be better than the lame Roman ballista.

i knew what you meant, that's why i corrected you.

but yeah, the hwacha should definitely not replace the catapult again.

Successfully navigate your Civ through the industrial and modern era, while sharing the Korean peninsula with a tyrannical madman on the north. Convince your people that worrying about the economy is more important than the fate of half your countrymen living in the direst and poorest slavery ever to occur on planet earth. Blame all your societies problems on the 20,000 US servicemen stationed there, who largely prevent the fate of your northern kin becoming your own! Concern yourself with currying favor with the Chinese, who wholly own, arm and feed the northern menace on your border, while at the same time play up antagonism towards the US and Japan at all times.

I used to work in S. Korea. AND I was appalled.

2K Greg

Two new DLCs available this Thursday: Korea, and Wonders of the Ancient World
Good morning forumers! Next week, you’ll be able to get your hands on two new add-on packs for Civilization V.

The first is Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, which allows you to play as Sejong, King of the Choson Dynasty as the leader of the Korean civilization. The scenario begins with Toyotomi Hideyoshi having just unified Japan, and is looking towards Korea to expand his empire. In the scenario you can play as Korea, China, Manchuria, or Japan.

The second is something a bit different than we’ve done in the past: Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack. This add-on adds three new early-game wonders to the game: The Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, the Statue of Zeus, and the Temple of Artemis. The scenario is a race between the civilizations to be the greatest builder of the Wonders of the Ancient World.

Both of these packs will release Thursday, August 11. Each of the add-ons will cost $4.99, or you can buy them both together for $7.49.

Its sejong. good choice. Its a good era and scientific themed civ.

Actually anyone other than wang kon again is welcomed, so that's good.

New wonders don't look too good. I was expecting a wonder that will reduce building maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom