Work in progess and Previews

surely , there are still a lot of work to do to be done with the World

Im curious though , where is German or Prussian Leaderhead , also missing leader , up there , over there and there lol take your time Shiro

Sorry, I've been busy, but I'll have something to show within the next few days or so.
surely , there are still a lot of work to do to be done with the World

Im curious though , where is German or Prussian Leaderhead , also missing leader , up there , over there and there lol take your time Shiro
I still have 5 more heads to go. The problem is I don't have a Prussian helmet... But there will be a German/Prussian head
Great news about more modern leaderheads. :) But the young queen Victoria seems to be too beautiful, especially the eyes and lips.
I'll try to make her uglier :lol:
Emperor Tewodros II of Ethiopia
Hassan I, Sultan of Morocco
President Marthinus Pretorius of the South African Republic
Carl XV, King of Sweden and Norway (the latter as Carl IV)[sometimes known as Charles; son
of Eugène de Beauharnais who was the stepson of Napoleon I].

Great job!
Bingo!
I'm surprised you got Marthinus Pretorius

明けましておめでとうございます![translation: Happy New Year!]. 2012 is the Year of the Dragon which promises to be especially auspicious for makers of leaderheads.

明けましておめでとうございます![translation: Happy New Year!]. 2012 is the Year of the Dragon which promises to be especially auspicious for makers of leaderheads.

I like your approach to horoscopy :)

@ShiroKobbure - :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: [...]

:newyear: ,

Oz

If you are pressed for leaderhead slots, I recommend deleting Bahudar Shah. He was only nominally the ruler of his domains. For all intents and purposes, all of India was part of the British Empire. Doing Portugal will also give you Angola in Africa. Doing Belgium gives you the Congo. I'm not sure of the exact date you are targeting but during the 1870's France was beginning to move into Central Africa.

Suggesed map updates: All those islands north of Canada (with the exception of Greenland) belong to Canada. Likewise, the islands north of Russia are Russian.

I think I have 5 open spots. I can say 4 are from Europe, 1 is from South America.
Belgium would be nice, but Belgium, and Germany started the colonization of Africa late.
I might just represent Belgium as a part of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands, and bend the timeline a bit to give the Netherlands some of Belgium's colonies. I'm not exactly sure. I hate the 31 civ limit.

Yea The Year of The Dragon , I think i should honor my dragon ..ok where is he or she ?

@Shiro : South American would be nice , i recommend Either Argentinian leaderhead or Peruvian :)

by the way Shiro, can you upload the world map again what are you done lately again ,k Cheers bud :)

Belgium would be nice, but Belgium, and Germany started the colonization of Africa late.
Correct. Yet it's hard to imagine the history of imperialism & colonization without the Congo Free State. Need Leopold for that. ;)

I wonder if there is a way to bypass the culture group limit without knowing the source code.

Any plans for native american/meso american leaders? What you did Shiro afew years back was impressive, I wonder what your capable of now, even if its just a preview picture.

I wonder if there is a way to bypass the culture group limit without knowing the source code.

Any plans for native american/meso american leaders? What you did Shiro afew years back was impressive, I wonder what your capable of now, even if its just a preview picture.
I'm almost finished with this pack, then I have a few other things on my list. But if I see someone making a native American scenario, especially if it is about South America, Meso America, and the US Southern Amerindian civs, I have a lot of surprises for them ;)
We all hate it. :mad:

You could also reconsider some of those teeny tiny carribean civs you have included.
The empire of Haiti and the Kingdom of Hawaii don't really need to be there, but there are already 10 European civs, and around 1850, they had about as much territory as Belgium did. Germany and Belgium didn't start making their African and Pacific colonies until the late 1800s. But I don't know...
I'd be nice to include other civs, Romania, Bulgaria, other free Ottoman states, The Papal States, some South American states.... There's many other civs I'd like to include.
Yea The Year of The Dragon , I think i should honor my dragon ..ok where is he or she ?

@Shiro : South American would be nice , i recommend Either Argentinian leaderhead or Peruvian :)

by the way Shiro, can you upload the world map again what are you done lately again ,k Cheers bud :)
I was going to do one of those, and then I decided on the other ;)

I think the map hasn't changed much.

Just now there is a united Sweden, Norway.

Very Rough preview. I was frustrated because I didn't have the right helmet. So I took a German WW2 helmet, and morphed it a bit. I think I'm going to give the same helmet to Gojong of Korea, right now he is wearing a British bobby helmet.

Give us a list of the final 31 and we will try and come up with something.

Here's a starter (you get to pick from three choices):

Japan:
IJNS Matsushima
Konoe Shidan Cavalryman
Tosa Infantryman (with shaguma)

United States:
1st U.S. Volunteer (Rough Riders) Cavalryman
Cavalry Scout (Indian Wars)
Siege Artillery (Civil War)

Give us a list of the final 31 and we will try and come up with something.

Here's a starter (you get to pick from three choices):

Japan:
IJNS Matsushima
Konoe Shidan Cavalryman

United States:
1st U.S. Volunteer (Rough Riders) Cavalryman
Cavalry Scout (Indian Wars)
Siege Artillery (Civil War)
Waiting is part of the fun ;)

So far:
ASIA
1.Japan
2. Korea
3. China
4. Siam

MIDDLE EAST/AFRICA
5. India
6. Persia
7. Ottoman Empire
8. Egypt
9. Morocco
10. Ethiopia
11. Boer Republics
12. Madagascar

EUROPE
13. Russia
14. Greece
15. Serbia
16. ??
17. Germany
18. France
19. Britain
20. Dutch Empire
21. Sweden-Norway
22. Spain
23. ??
24. ??

AMERICAS
25. USA
26. *Empire of* Mexico
27. Empire of Haiti
28. Colombia
29. Brazil
30. ??
31. Kingdom of Hawaii

Hopefully Imparator can release some of the packs he's been working on. And we also have some of his other work I can use. Some of it is not civ colored :(
But I might make a some of the units myself, even ones already made.

ASIA

1.Japan:
IJNS Matsushima
Konoe Shidan Cavalryman

great leader: Ito Sukeyuki, Yamagata Aritomo, Saigo Takamori, Togo Heihachiro

2. Korea:
Joseon Guardsman
Secret Agent
Resistance Member

great leader: ?

3. China:
Beiyang Infantryman
Boxer
Green Banner Cavalryman

great leader: Zuo Baogui, Yuan Shih Kai, Ma Yu-Kun

4. Siam:
Elephant Artillery

great leader: Chulalongkorn; Du Plessis

Waiting is part of the fun? I'm an old geezer; I don't have time enough to wait. :p

As my opinion

EUROPE
13. Russia
14. Greece
15. Serbia
16. ?? <--------- Italy
17. Germany
18. France
19. Britain
20. Dutch Empire
21. Sweden-Norway
22. Spain