Work in progess and Previews

Untitled-6.jpg

Is that Empress Dowager Cixi (first figure at the second-to-the-bottom row)?

Very nice:thumbsup:! I was about to suggest a Jerusalem Kingdom crossbowman, but after looking at the first pack I realized it was already made. What about a maceman - or perhaps a category I haven't found yet: a knight with a warhammer?. What about a Maccabe priest? This could even be historical correct, since they conducted forced (religious) conversions during their reign. Just throwing out ideas here......
Looking forward to the release of this pack!

Any suggestions for late medieval Levant?
I was thinking to go with the Kingdom of Cyprus since it's kind of the successor to the Kingdom of Jerusalem. They could probably use the Knights of Malta Unit as a Knights of Rhodes.
Cypriot Knight.jpg

What about a Maccabe priest? This could even be historical correct, since they conducted forced (religious) conversions during their reign. Just throwing out ideas here......
You mean like a priest or a crusader-type unity? I already have an ancient Jewish priest and a rabbi.

Any suggestions for late medieval Levant?
I was thinking to go with the Kingdom of Cyprus since it's kind of the successor to the Kingdom of Jerusalem. They could probably use the Knights of Malta Unit as a Knights of Rhodes.
View attachment 474906
That would make sense since (afaik) it's more or less the last European state to have a foothold on the mainland before the Mongols and Mamlukes changed the political landscape.

Top Bottom