KotOR Mafia - game thread

I do believe I mentioned the Exile was the coolest one who could train me, not the only one. I also said I wasn't neutral, I'm part of the Republic. I'm morally neutral, but if someone would freakin' train me, I would almost certainly adopt their ethics code.

Why would there be a role almost specifically designed to work with my character? Atton being a cover role makes no sense whatsoever. For those of you out of the loop, the Exile could scan people for Force wounds (complete absence of the Force) one night and train them in the ways of the Force the next night, thereby converting them to her crew of Force-sensitive misfits, or at least that's what dc told me.

Okay, who's been roleblocked besides me? Who is nominally inactive and could have missed a kill after inheriting murder powers? Bandwagon me if you must, but at least discuss the freakin' alternatives for once. I hate towns built around a handful of power roles (or at least guys people think have power roles). It's a small group of people in-the-know and everyone else is clueless. KIND OF LIKE THE MAFIA.

I've been up for at least 16 hours and am going to bed now

vote: Double A.

I hate towns built around a handful of power roles (or at least guys people think have power roles). It's a small group of people in-the-know and everyone else is clueless.

Nobody who's been paying attention is clueless. Not to take anything away from the town's efforts, but most of the scum in this game couldn't have looked more scummy if they'd tried.

Okay, fine, but I did mention I was sleep-deprived at the time.

Now, I have six people voting for me. I think that's sufficient, don't you? Considering there's no one else to vote for and I'd like to spark a discussion. Now that I think about it, who's been protected for the past few nights? Maybe the mafia kept hitting protected targets and that just doesn't show up in the write-up.

And would someone PLEASE explain to me how my use of the process of elimination yesterday is scummy?

@DoubleA

It would certainly be nice if there was more info available about the other possible suspects, but you can't really blame people for making you the default choice here.

Just looking back at the pizza-saving Dumanios bandwagon on Day 8 puts you in extremely scummy company:

Dumanios: 12 (The Black Knigh; DaveShack; SamSniped; classical_hero; johnhughthom; Double A; Buddhafish; JoanK; askthepizzaguy; BSmith1068; NedimNapoleon)

Then there was the next day, when most people sensibly cast their votes for the now openly-revealed-as-scum pizza, but you joined a select band of scum and scum-aligned neutrals in voting for his closest rival (Jaremma).

Factor in your late jumps onto unstoppable bandwagons against players who turned out to be scum, not to mention your indulging in the exceedingly scummy habit of complaining about the townie network, and things really weren't looking good for you even before the roleblock and this suggestion of PIS.

OK, tally time:
Double A 7 (Mergle; Buddhafish; BSmith1068; Dreadnought, The Black Knigh; Backwards Logic; topsecret)
Not voting 7 (mechaerik; Verarde; Beefy187; Double A; Jarrema; Xenoneb; Winston Hughes)​
C'mon folks, you can do better than this.

vote: Doblue A

So, what happens if this "Not Voting" fellow wins?

vote: Double A

XD, I thought I voted Double A already, then realized that a Day had passed. The things you miss while you're away!

Updated!
Double A 9 (Mergle; Buddhafish; BSmith1068; Dreadnought, The Black Knigh; Backwards Logic; topsecret; Verarde; Jarrema)
Not voting 5 (mechaerik; Beefy187; Double A; Xenoneb; Winston Hughes)​
So, what happens if this "Not Voting" fellow wins?
You're dead, man! Ssshhh.

Nonononono, ma petite chérie.

Oh fine. You guys are no fun. I'm the last Sith. It's extremely obvious because no one else alive (except Beefy) is sexy enough to be evil.

Top Bottom