Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

But Hungary must accept. I mean Croatia.

I will send order tommorow.

Perfect timing.

Treaty of Cagliari
I. Italy cedes Slovenia to Croatia, and frees the regions of Tripolitania and Cyrenaica.
II. Italy shall pay reparations totaling 30 EP to Australia, at a rate of 3 EP per year for 10 years.
III. Italy shall pay reparations totaling 15 EP to New Zealand, at a rate of 2 EP per year for the first five years, then 1 EP per year for the final 5 years.
IV. Italy shall pay reparations totaling 20 EP to Iberia, at a rate of 2 EP per year for 10 years

Signed,
Benito Mussolini, Leader of Italia

Map for Libyan land division (Slovenia's transfer is not labeled here):
Spoiler :

Goddammit, JoanK.
Well, relabeling the map as the map for Libya. I assume Nedim knows where Slovenia is, and can give it to Croatia with no problems.

Those borders are a crime against humanity

Blame RL. I took 'em from actual Lybian regions. :p

Rework Africa, strip all of Italy's colonies, and grant independence to those poor Albanians. You guys aren't being harsh enough.

I'm gonna rejoin as a clique. Every other place in the world is suck.

We request France actually checks the Peace thread in the Peace Talks SG for once.

Rework Africa, strip all of Italy's colonies, and grant independence to those poor Albanians. You guys aren't being harsh enough.

I friggin know! He surrendered after France, why are we letting him keep anything?

Germany refuses to sign the current peace treaty with Italy on account of it being bunk. This should not have gone public yet. There was not a consensus yet, and now you've made yourself look like a fool.

Top Bottom