Imperium Offtopicum: Valkyrie

Oh, colonies, sure! I want Morocco too, how could I forget. :wallbash:

Yeah, I mentioned all this in chat yesterday. You need Morocco, the map is incredibly ugly in that area.

I want my colonies back, but since that's only one and most of another in Africa and an island group in the Pacific (Spanish dominions make up 2 of my colonies and Belgium has a chunk of another), I'll take the Ivory Coast and possibly Tunisia (to run with my "make the map prettier" scheme). Also all the blame for the war is put on France.

Let's go all Versailles on France!

That's the plan!

Though they are invited to the meeting. Even I'm not that cruel.

I may or may not be dropping. I am starting to actually get busy and I'll be honest, I'm more interested in SE and IOT development than this. I'll have a definite answer by thursday/friday.

We have gained the dishonourable scum casus belli against the United States of America!

Sorry for not helping you out; I've been neglecting Valkryie for the past weeks.

I want Calais, too.

The United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland declares war on Mexico in suport of their American allies.

Thank you, Great Britain. Truly, you are valuable friends, & the American people are proud to be your allies.

From:Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej, president of Romania and Janosz Anyatmeghal , President of Magyaromania
To: Government of Italy, Government of Croatia

Romania and Magyaromania request a ceasefire from the croats against our ally, Hungary. Failure to comply will result in open warfare.
If even so you think you can take us all on, then consider my second option; splitting Hungary betwen us.
Thank you in advance

Date: 23rd October .
Signed by:
Beloved communist leader of Romania, President Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej
Self-appointed independent President of Magyaromania, Janosz Attilla Anyatmegha
PS: If Italy gives Romania 4 EP and Magyaromania 1 EP, this letter will become void and null and we will deny ever sending it or claiming parts of Hungary in exchange for truce.
~" 19 people defended the Neamtu citadel agaisnt a full-fledged siege by the Polish army led by King Sobieski. The Polish army lost over 100.000 men. Beat that, Thermopylae!"

Romania and Magyaromania request a ceasefire from the croats against our ally, Hungary. Failure to comply will result in open warfare.

You're already at war. :rolleyes:

... They won't friggin stop advancing because you want to partition Hungary. They're gonna conquer you and annex both Hungary AND you.

That was an EU3 joke, not an insult. Please don't get offended.

I know it was a joke, but I felt bad about not helping anyway.

We're going to give you just one chance to surrender & release your constituent states before this gets ugly.

We strongly advise you to take it.
The USCA was formed with the consent of each constituent state. We will do no such thing.

The United States of America and Mexico have agreed to peace on the following terms:

Full annexation was demanded. As a defender, the United States gains 20 prestige and 38.5 infamy.

We have gained the dishonourable scum casus belli against the United States of America!
No.

From:Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej, president of Romania and Janosz Anyatmeghal , President of Magyaromania
To: Government of Italy, Government of Croatia

If even so you think you can take us all on, then consider my second option; splitting Hungary betwen us.
Thank you in advance

Date: 23rd October .
Signed by:
Beloved communist leader of Romania, President Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej
Self-appointed independent President of Magyaromania, Janosz Attilla Anyatmegha
PS: If Italy gives Romania 4 EP and Magyaromania 1 EP, this letter will become void and null and we will deny ever sending it or claiming parts of Hungary in exchange for truce.
~" 19 people defended the Neamtu citadel agaisnt a full-fledged siege by the Polish army led by King Sobieski. The Polish army lost over 100.000 men. Beat that, Thermopylae!"

I suspect that peace with them will be acheievd with the peace talks. If not, I'll contact you.

Let it be clear, me is not acceptin' people into Peace Talks SG til they explicitly ask for peace in bold red text in thread. And they have actually fought in the war. That's right, no Switzerland, no Greeceand no friggin Mexico.

REQUESTING PEACE
Happy now?
And I haven't fought already. Only Hungary, which is NPC.

Top Bottom